Ronda Rousey: THE HYPE IS OVER - SPECIAL EDITION

If you refuse to find humility - humility will come and find you.

Nothing tilts me more than schaub saying HOLMES....

Its the preachers daughter schaub. Her father is not an scottish detective for fucks sake.

Its quite hilarious that honda called her a cheap shot at the weight-ins and then actually did cheap shot her after the bell during the fight

Just goes to show you how big she is - mufuckas are STILL talking about it around here

Lol I'm saving this for later when I can give it my full attention. It sounds like it's his masterpiece.

"Those who Exalt Themselves will be Humbled by others. Those who Humble Themselves will be Exalted by others."

I can think of few things which give life to these words more than Holm serving Ronda a serving of humble pie.

Its quite hilarious that honda called her a cheap shot at the weight-ins and then actually did cheap shot her after the bell during the fight

I agree with this observation.

Btw, I've seen the supposed Family Thanksgiving Picture many people on SD are talking about. All I can say is WOW!! Whoever believes that picture was taken yesterday most likely believe in the UFO and Bigfoot photos they see in the tabloids.

Enjoyed the vid. It was quite entertaining.

"Those who Exalt Themselves will be Humbled by others. Those who Humble Themselves will be Exalted by others."

"Pride comes before a fall and a haughty spirit before destruction" (Proverbs 16:18)

Never in all my years of watching MMA have I ever seen such visceral hate for a fighter. It's part amusing and part unsettling. I thought I disliked Rousey until I saw how far others were willing to go to trash her after she lost. Not that this thread goes too far, it's just the fact that we are weeks removed and it hasn't died down yet.

Never in all my years of watching MMA have I ever seen such visceral hate for a fighter. It's part amusing and part unsettling. I thought I disliked Rousey until I saw how far others were willing to go to trash her after she lost. Not that this thread goes too far, it's just the fact that we are weeks removed and it hasn't died down yet.
It's not that complicated. It's pushback against the ocean's worth of bullshit we've been hosed with over the last few years.

Also, damn I could watch Holly spar all day.

I love it ! ! ! HOLLY BLESS !

29vl3bq.jpg

Holly bless.

I Will always root for Holly even if she loses all of her fights

We're NOT all just humans some of us are more! Ronda is a true once in a life time human being, as somebody rightfully formulated it, but after the rebound comeback she will be even more of an "Ubermench" as the Germans say, and Sherdog virgins will cry salty tears...

LOL. What did this dude do to get banned? He was talking so much shit before Ronda vs Nunes.

Back