Ronda Rousey returns to competition

g*r*b

Super-Stretch Elastic Waistband
@red
Reaction score
Sort of...

A reboot of "Battle of the Network Stars" featuring Mike Greenberg as one of the hosts and Ronda Rousey and DeMarcus Ware as team captains will debut June 29 on ABC, the network announced Tuesday.

EDIT To those reviling me for posting nonsensical clickbait: When I first heard the "news" — which I first was made aware of from a commercial shown during a revival of the Gong Show! — my reaction was "oh how the mighty have fallen." And I thought using a clickbait trope mimicked that feeling perfectly, so...

It does have a tangential relevance to a UFC thread in the sense of showing that THIS is what RRR chooses to do with her time now, not training like a maniac for an attempt at a triumphal return. We talk of injuries that keep people out of competition, why not bad TV career moves?

Last edited:
nobody gives a fuck. This is not UFC related either. this should be wasteland.

Great thread you got there, bob.

also starring GOAT Ian Ziering.

latest

I agree with the buddy there. This thread is misleading, a repeat and tangentially UFC related at best.

I assumed said competition would be an eating one. Disappointed.

people advertising what Ronda Rousey is doing with her very temporary low budget tv shit should not be posting on UFC section. And the thread is extremely misleading. People get banned for that.

She's still a UFC fighter.

You do know you can just not click on the thread, right? It was pretty obvious It was coming.

She's still a UFC fighter.

You do know you can just not click on the thread, right? It was pretty obvious It was coming.

Doesn't matter.

Shouldn't be promoting HORSE SHIT like dancing with the stars or reality television in here.

Back