Ronda Rousey on Media Silence: "I believe hearing me speak is a privilege"

Joke who got exposed, where are all the bitches who told me she'd beat Cyborg?

She is where she belongs now. Fake people with fake personalities, She should fit right in. She is just a terrible person in every way.
I don't get it but it seems to be an American thing where you can dish it out but can't take it. Rousey, Magana and Colby Cov all come to mind.

OK was triple H smelling a fart there? That expression is hilarious.
Its so overacted to the point that you accept it as if its 100 percent. It goes around and comes back the other way. Pro Wrestling at its finest.

she let Brendan Schaub and Travis Browne beat it up. it was never been on a pedestal.
Yeah, Schaub and Browne fought for the Ronda Rousey Pussy Belt and Browne won. Congratulations, son.

460078182.0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Hearing her speak is a privilege?

Hmm...

Is it just me or does she need to be humbled again?

Seeing her stupid face get kicked unconscious is a privilege.

This guy is actually super-annoying too. He said that his teammates could all be replaced, he flops and travels constantly on offense and gets away with it, had a video compilation made showcasing his awful and lazy defense which was so bad it went internationally viral, he got one of the most likable coaches in the NBA fired, and he makes faces like that to reporters when they ask the most normal questions.

...and I'd take 10 of him over 1 more Ronda.

Wow, that is one of the most arrogant statements I have ever heard.

What a humble person she is.

She has every right to not talk to the media and I can totally see why she would not want to do so but that is just a horrible entitled attitude.

I think the privlige is when she's either keeping silent or getting battered on. I don't wish ill on many, but god she's insufferable.

How was this trailer trash ever popular? I never understood it. He mouth and vocabulary are limited. Her sportsmanship poor. Her looks are a 6 at best when cutting. 2 when hydrated. Someone explain how she had fans.

Conor is at least charming sometimes and a KO artist despite being a sociopath too.

How was this trailer trash ever popular? I never understood it. He mouth and vocabulary are limited. Her sportsmanship poor. Her looks are a 6 at best when cutting. 2 when hydrated. Someone explain how she had fans.

Conor is at least charming sometimes and a KO artist despite being a sociopath too.

Because some of us are not that fragile, bro.

<21>

She's going full heel turn in the WWE. You watch her come out with that Vince Mcmahon walk soon.

OK was triple H smelling a fart there? That expression is hilarious.

That was when his character was Hunter Hearst Helmsley, a rich snobby WASP aristocrat. This is where the name "pedigree" from his finisher comes from.

He is responding to something in low culture that is so below him it causes disgust.

Underrated Character.

I still maintain Strikeforce Rousey wouldn't have said anything this reprehensible.

6801926008_458d9bc176_h.jpg

Listening to Ronda is a privaledge that we have abused. U go girl..

Back