Ronda Rousey on Media Silence: "I believe hearing me speak is a privilege"

tumblr_maq0qluVl21rwb106o1_500.gif

Wwe could have got her for 500 and a case of beer. She didn't deserve the resurgence. A bully and a poor loser? Yeah.. Wwe would treat a most men like her like garbage. Just the truth.

Although Brock lesnar gets treated incredibly well, so idk. He wasn't a poor loser.

I think that head kick did some permanent damage.

I get what she is trying to say, but Jesus, you'd think she'd be able to express herself better.

Sonn she'll tell Travis Browne that sex is a privilege. That marriage is just a train wreck waiting to happen.

Popcorn bless Ronda.

Wrasslers are constantly saying stupid shite.

Sonn she'll tell Travis Browne that sex is a privilege. That marriage is just a train wreck waiting to happen.

Popcorn bless Ronda.
Travis only has his strong listening skills to lean on.

We’ve all seen that micro package he’s working with.

smuggling grapes, ffs

Shogun tapped to body strix. Embarrassing but tot nearly as bad as tapping to head strix like GSP did..

“(Famous people) keep more and more of it to themselves. Why should I talk? I believe hearing me speak is a privilege, and it’s a privilege that’s been abused, so why not revoke it from everyone? I don’t believe public criticism beating you down is the right thing to do.” - Ronda Rousey​

SOURCE: https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/4/...nce-i-believe-hearing-me-speak-is-a-privilege
Bitch shut the fuck up. No one wants to listen to your lousy lame ass talk. Fuck u.

Had I known it was such a privilege, maybe I wouldn't have muted the TV or changed the channel whenever a Ronda Rousey TV commercial came on. Such regret. Such wasted listening opportunities.

It IS a priveledge. What would you saps do without the 18 ronda threads a day to salivate over?

Shogun tapped to body strix. Embarrassing but tot nearly as bad as tapping to head strix like GSP did..
I thought I've read some stupid shit on this forum before, this literally a whole different realm of stupidity.

I'd imagine when a mouth piece is humbled twice in a row on a world stage you stop speaking much.

Hasn’t had a fight or been relevant in the actual fight game forever now. Why are we still talking about this twat?

Back