Ronda Rousey on Media Silence: "I believe hearing me speak is a privilege"

Please continue. I unironically love Sherdog armchair psychology.

lol I only say that because her father committed suicide. From what I've read, things like depression can be genetic (to a degree). I ended my armchair psychology there because I genuinely don't know enough to take it any further.

Though, if you really like armchair psychology, I have had similar thought patterns that were very negative like hers. It seems like she's putting herself on a pedestal, but (imo and from my experience) she's just putting herself up there to protect herself. But this is pure speculation and a little bit nonsense-talk lol. I never met the woman.

Wow, I think I get why her media team would rather her just not talk at all. I thought if she would've just faced the music immediately after the loss, the backlash would've been less severe. In hindsight, it's probably best she kept her mouth shut.

I'd rather hear Sasha Grey.
View attachment 373299

That woman carries a comfortable place to sit with her everywhere she goes.

iUqXPu6.gif

Uh huh

When you have something remotely intelligent to say. By all means let us know.

fucking D list "celebrity" needs to get her pussy off the pedestal

She is off it. She is doing this WWE stint because all of the movie offers completely dried up. Nobody cares about her in Hollywood anymore. So I think her agents told her give this a try and maybe we can reignite that. It’s basically desperation on her part.

That's a privilege I'd gladly give up. <Lmaoo>

Her voice is horrendous and she has no charisma

Insane that she thinks this. She is very delusional.

At this point we can all agree that she's just never gonna learn...Oh well. I hope she keeps winning in the WWE cos the minute they set up a match where she loses, her highness will shut down again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back