Ronda Rousey is good in some ways

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Jokes aside about her personality, poor acting, Edmund and how she has kinda made herself look bad with past trash talk and then performances (like that whole incident where she cussed out Holly then got merked)

Rousey is really hated on here, and people like to see her lose. Yes, her striking sucks, shes gaining weight, probably wont fight again .etc. I personally was happy to see her lose to Holly and Nunes, and will continue to laugh at Rousey memes and jokes, as should you.

But I went on a Youtube bender earlier and stumbled upon this gem... I am strongly against the pussification of America and the radical feminist agenda and found some common ground with Rousey. She basically is given opportunities all the time to push the feminism/anti-man propaganda (or was when she was winning fights and getting interviewed frequently) but always debunked every reporter.

check this video out:

TLDR: Not a rousey fan, loved seeing her lose and feel she was overrated. But she debunked the far left on numerous occasions which is glorious to see

Last edited:
Feminism is the reason she was marketed to the world as a once ever GOAT female athlete who could beat Floyd Mayweather. Without feminism the Ronda hype doesn't exist.

Too scared to hit play I'm afraid Ronda will rip out of my computer screen crying about past issues while raving about having Travis' babies at the same time.

Ronda's a beautiful woman, and I love her.

It's hard to remember, but there was a time when she was MMA's sweetheart. Everyone loved Strikeforce Ronda, then she did the Meisha handshake refusal and basically started acting like a heel from there on out.

Decent point, but I wouldn't judge a fighter too much for the non-MMA aspects of what they do. You want to listen to someone inspirational talk, go listen to someone the does that for a living, that's my take.

I get the backlash against her too. Because she was never an elite MMA fighter. So people push back. Same with MM right now. He's far, far, far more legit, but shouldn't be placed where he is. He's fighting amateurs and part timers. But this is why the sport is awesome. We tune in to these people when they're getting tested to take the other side. No need to hate on them in the extreme.

And on her character, the things that put people off, it's tough to judge people when they've got millions of eyes on them, camera crews around them, etc. People react differently to the pressure.

Legend of WMMA. Just wish he hadn't tried to be a boxer and stuck with the Judo. Think she can still be a top 5 at 135.

People hate cuz her mouth. Still more cuz she is a mouthy woman.

rousey-nunes-ouch.jpg

tQmovYgnUXD7.jpg

Back