Ronda Rousey is better than ever! Puts Triple H through table!!

Steph Mchmahon looks increasingly like Randy Orton. Poor HHH, he, randy and steph must all notice this.

lmao.

Now that all the hype and insanity are gone, I wish her the best as long as she stays away from MMA.

Man they are really trying to sell her hard lol.

She seemed a lot more confident and in her element in MMA. She's outta place here

Rousey spoke of how delighted she was to be in WWE and to be given the opportunity to achieve something which had been her dream for a long time. She paid tribute to Roddy Piper, who had given her both his blessing and the use of his "Rowdy" nickname.

Roddy piper cucked ronda

Steph Mchmahon looks increasingly like Randy Orton. Poor HHH, he, randy and steph must all notice this.

HHH dated Chyna when she looked like this, he's into manly women.

170px-Chyna.jpg

Steph was actually cute when she was like 18. when we first started seeing her. now, with her extremely huge boob job, she just looks weird...I think it's time HHH trades her in for a younger model...

Why is this WWE garbage still being reported on MMA news sites?

Oh I get it. They're trying to suggest she can beat up a 6' 3" 250 lb man. Ha Ha.

not really much of a ronda hater myself i wonder since the sports moved on without her is there any wmma fighters she can still justifiably beat. i really believe her leaving was a failed opportunity she could have just switched camps and built herself up again. even if she didnt reach the title ever again she wouldve still won a few and generated good ppv buys. this wwe stuff will probably let what remains of her star power fade into obscurity.
She's too mentally weak to come back.

Pro wrestling is FAR more dangerous than mma. Fair enough, match to match you’re not necessarily getting ko’d Every time, but you could literally break your neck and be paralysed in an Owen Hart match.

fixed.

We're getting closer and closer to Ronda beating Cain.

Back