Ronda Rousey: I thought God hates me after UFC loss to Amanda Nunes

Ronda is an up front bitch. Miesha is a stab you in the back bitch. They were perfect for each other.

Agree, and I rather deal with an upfront bitch than a double faced one. At least the upfront is honest.

rondas reasoning must be
'i can understand god likes preachers daughter better then me but a brazilian lesbian as well...???he definitely hates me, am sure now'

Last edited:
Good point, I actually never asked you this but, what was your thought and impression of Edmond as a trainer and a person?

Terrible coach. Legendary personality.

He's fun.

If you actually read through this conversation, you'd realize the topic is on the difficulty of pro wrestling, not on it being "fake". You inserted that into the conversation because you're trying to troll, just like pro wrestling's target audience (kids) also has nothing to do with the conversation.

Keep trolling and getting those yellow cards <Lmaoo>.[/QUOT
If you actually read through this conversation, you'd realize the topic is on the difficulty of pro wrestling, not on it being "fake". You inserted that into the conversation because you're trying to troll, just like pro wrestling's target audience (kids) also has nothing to do with the conversation.

Keep trolling and getting those yellow cards <Lmaoo>.
The fact that you're fake fighting factors into the difficulty,

Trying to achieve a pre determined outcome is no where near as difficult as actually competing and trying to win against one of the best in the world.

Keep trolling and getting those yellow cards <Lmaoo>.
The fact that it's fake combat factors into the difficulty. Trying to achieve a pre determined outcome nowhere near as difficult as competing against the best in the world.

Again fake and for children.

The fact that it's fake combat factors into the difficulty. Trying to achieve a pre determined outcome nowhere near as difficult as competing against the best in the world.

Again fake and for children.
Pro wrestling is indeed,strong.

of course god wont like you that much if your fighting the preachers daughter
and in gods eyes ronda ranks lower than lesbians. sad

Je1ugNh.gif

Not really, it was more of a gag than anything else.

Anyway, this just affirms why I love seeing shitty people face reality. Ronda acts all tough but really she's just a sad, scared little girl who never grew up.

Honestly though the same is likely true for a hell of a lot of male fighters with macho personas who get love on Sherdog.

You can't really say she was scared in the cage, two loses and both of them brutal stoppages trying to KO her opponent.

Last edited:
The arrogance!

God doesn't need to hate anyone because he's God!

He can practically do ANYTHING like make the attendance 0 so nobody actually showed up to watch the fights!

Other fighters being insufferable-.
Go make threads about them. They are still active fighters. Quick now,before someone is offended by something they do!

Go make threads about them. They are still active fighters. Quick now,before someone is offended by something they do!
Your resolve to deflect to defend Ronda is truly admirable. I thought you guys were all gone.

Back