Ronda Rousey holding a fake belt and pretending to be a champion

Why hate on Rousey now?

She's out of MMA and doing her own thing.

Maybe take a step back and be happy for her.

<Fedor23>

Weak people care about that. Competitors, aka the Alphas cares about belts. They care about imposing their will on other human beings and rightfully so.
giphy.gif

That’s sad as fuck. I bet the roster hates her

Supposedly everyone loves her.
She came in showing she was a big fan & supportive of how hard they work.
if you do that, you are usually OK

Zero. Cyborg is irrelevant. In mma, she isn't. Ronda >>>>>>>>>>>> cyborg in terms of people outside of MMA giving a shit.

No one in WWE gives a fuck about an ugly ass chick that can't even speak English.
Who gave a fuck about Chyna? Or Steve Blackman, or Nathan Jones. The last 2 names were not big WWE guys, but they still got signed because they had a gimmick, and that's my point. Cyborg has a selling point. WWE are not like the UFC. They are happy to take talent that are a blank canvas, then make them stars.

she is the worst actor in big films and in wwe i have ever seen but good for her. She is making money off her name and by the time she is 35 she will be retired.

I know the girl that did her makeup... I gotta tell her it looks like shit lol

It was the only way she was gonna hold a belt again.

Considering how hated she is around here It's definitely weird that She's still talked about so much despite no longer being a UFC fighter

Considering how hated she is around here It's definitely weird that She's still talked about so much despite no longer being a UFC fighter
SHerdog's problem has always been balance, collectively speaking. They dislike Ronda for a number of valid reasons, but they overcorrect for any problem they see.

Back