Ronda Rousey: heel or baby face?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ronda Rousey is good at two things; armbaring soccer moms and scowling. But when she was presented at the Royal Rumble she looked like she was unable to do her trademark scawl and almost had a smile on her face.

Will she be booked as a babyface or is she just having trouble playing the character correctly? She looked very awkward when she offered Stephanie and Asuka a handshake almost fighting back a smile it seemed as she then pointed cornally at the wrestlemania sign.

Was this intentional or a sign that her acting skills won’t translate to the WWE?

She also looked very heavy in the waist belly section which makes me question how serious her training is and if she will be able to handle taking the bumps the WWE requires. (Asuka in particular is known to be a very stiff worker)

She needs to heal her baby face?

BREAKING NEWS: Ronda can't act. More at 11.

she'll probably be a good girl, the rowdy ones here to save the day

Clearly a heel.

And get that bullshit out of here. This is an MMA forum.

She just sucks at acting, everybody knows how she already is so every gimmnick she gets assigned will likely look forced and faker than normal

Just don't see this WWE thing being successful... or will take a long while. You need a personality for the fans to respond. Heel or Face.

The pitbull Baby faced heal Assassin

470896a595c9f497bd0177b418e16ab2.jpg

Take this shit to the wrestling forum

Last edited:
Babyface for Mania
She is going up against Steph/HHH

Unless they turn Steph babyface which is a horrible idea bc she is not very good in that role

If she is a heel then she is going to have a meltdown for not getting love. If she is face, she will need to be pampered and carried by good storytelling which is impossible and the product would go to shit and thus her WWE career will fail.

Her days on WWE are already numbered...

Just don't see this WWE thing being successful... or will take a long while. You need a personality for the fans to respond. Heel or Face.

It depends on what you consider successful.
The amount of media attention WWE already received & the amount they will get for Mania already is a positive.
If they are paying her $3-5m a year, all they need to do is ink a TV deal that makes up for that in the next 5-7 years & that is pretty easy.

If you mean will she be good?
I have severe doubts

Too lazy to post the Ronda Boo Boo video. this is an extrmely good example of her “talent” and acting skills.... NOTHING BUT GARBAGE :D

Too lazy to post the Ronda Boo Boo video. this is an extrmely good example of her “talent” and acting skills.... NOTHING BUT GARBAGE :D

I 'member seeing that video. I'll post if for ya' son.

Back