Ronda rousey got dem hands boi

maxresdefault.jpg

Beat it rook

Animation
sSa85oE.gif

You really are trying hard. Please stop. It’s embarrassing infront of the ladies
I don't know bro, I've not even attempted trolling this stuff before - it trolls itself with its ridiculousness. No effort needs to be invested.

If it’s terrible then why do they make more money than you?
The same reason ISIS and Heroin dealers do; there are a ton of piece of shit idiots out there willing to waste their money on terrible shit.

lol why, because theres 5 women in the world who can beat her up?

I guess the figure 4 and choke slams are cringey too. Except Ronda has actually KO'd broads with one shot.
Let's not kid ourselves she was a big girl compared to most of those broads. She has a good armbar but she wasn't boxing anyone up. Yes I was talking about the figure 4s and chokeslams when I said on the feet....

Go do it then and get rich or just shut your mouth before I shut it
Damn shit just got real on the internet, mouths gonna be shut online and shit....fucking gangsta! fucking dorks.

so ronda traded being punched in the face for real to do pretend fighting ,where the the life expectancy is ,what,40?

nope it's bullshit acting and they embarass themselves wearing stupid shit , no thanks i have self respect

Yea I don't know why ppl like gay and fake things watching guys in swim trunks, sweating against each other.

Last edited:
No kidding! Check her out training Natalya!

Never liked Ronda all that much. Her attitude always rubbed me the wrong way.

But I find myself rooting for her to do well. Go figure.

Like Bloodstain Lane used to claim about himself: "1997 Vitor Belfort handspeed." Couple that with Olympic judo and Cyborg has no prayer if Honda returns to WMMA!

Just out out of curiosity, since the choice of the spelling and the verbiage in the thread title indicates a desire to emulate a certain type of people, I'm wondering what about that type of people inspires you to emulate them? What is it about them that you find particularly impressive?

I'll never understand the appeal pro wrestling has to some people. Maybe it's something very specific to American culture (and Mexican with the lucha libre thing).

WWE isn't pro wrestling. Vince McMahon wouldn't even argue that. He vehemently denies being in the pro wrestling business and treats the term "pro wrestling" as if it's a dirty word. The appeal wrestling had includes that wrestling is the oldest sport in the story of mankind and no matter who you are, you can relate to being in a fight. The reason for having been in a fight may have been to protect yourself or your girlfriend or wife, to protect your dignity, to stop someone from bullying you or taking advantage of you in some way, or it could have been something very different from any of those reasons. Whether the reason given two guys wrestling each other was a personal issue, like some reasons listed above, or it was each of them trying to prove he's the best wrestler in the world, or simply trying to prove he deserves a shot at the title, everyone can relate to at least one of those reasons.

While Terry Funk was being honored at a banquet for his lifetime achievements in wrestling, he was explaining how wrestling is the oldest sport in the world. Terry brought up how in the Blble it says "Jacob wrestled the angel." Terry went on to say "Jacob didn't play hockey with the angel, he didn't play tennis with the angel; they wrestled and they wrestled all night long."

The worked style of pro wrestling is dead in the United States but back when worked pro wrestling was the most popular sport in The United States, it wasn't just an American thing. When Harley Race was NWA World Champion in the 1970s he would defend his title in places as diverse as Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and Japan. At one time in the 1950s, a list was made of the top five highest paid athletes in America. One was the heavyweight boxing champion and the other 4 were wrestlers.

As an American I wonder about the near obsession so many countries seem to have with soccer. It's not even one of the four most popular professional team sports here in the United States. Football, Basketball, Baseball and Hockey are. I realize that it's very inexpensive to play soccer because there is so little equipment necessary to play soccer and what little equipment it does require is relatively inexpensive. So that goes a long way towards its popularity in developing nations, but what is the reason for soccer's popularity in countries such as England and Germany?

WWE isn't pro wrestling. Vince McMahon wouldn't even argue that. He vehemently denies being in the pro wrestling business and treats the term "pro wrestling" as if it's a dirty word. The appeal wrestling had includes that wrestling is the oldest sport in the story of mankind and no matter who you are, you can relate to being in a fight. The reason for having been in a fight may have been to protect yourself or your girlfriend or wife, to protect your dignity, to stop someone from bullying you or taking advantage of you in some way, or it could have been something very different from any of those reasons. Whether the reason given two guys wrestling each other was a personal issue, like some reasons listed above, or it was each of them trying to prove he's the best wrestler in the world, or simply trying to prove he deserves a shot at the title, everyone can relate to at least one of those reasons.

While Terry Funk was being honored at a banquet for his lifetime achievements in wrestling, he was explaining how wrestling is the oldest sport in the world. Terry brought up how in the Blble it says "Jacob wrestled the angel." Terry went on to say "Jacob didn't play hockey with the angel, he didn't play tennis with the angel; they wrestled and they wrestled all night long."

The worked style of pro wrestling is dead in the United States but back when worked pro wrestling was the most popular sport in The United States, it wasn't just an American thing. When Harley Race was NWA World Champion in the 1970s he would defend his title in places as diverse as Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and Japan. At one time in the 1950s, a list was made of the top five highest paid athletes in America. One was the heavyweight boxing champion and the other 4 were wrestlers.

As an American I wonder about the near obsession so many countries seem to have with soccer. It's not even one of the four most popular professional team sports here in the United States. Football, Basketball, Baseball and Hockey are. I realize that it's very inexpensive to play soccer because there is so little equipment necessary to play soccer and what little equipment it does require is relatively inexpensive. So that goes a long way towards its popularity in developing nations, but what is the reason for soccer's popularity in countries such as England and Germany?

Football (soccer) is the greatest sport on Earth in terms of pure entertainment. Americans have an unhealthy obsession with size, that's why they like sports that can only be played by guys who are over 6' and 200 pounds like American football, basketball and hockey, which are not popular almost anywhere else really (or at most in a few countries, like hockey in Canada). It's not surprising that you see a lot of people on the heavies saying fighters below WW can't truly be A-level athletes or things of the sort.

I don't care what that guy says about the WWE not being pro wrestling. It is pro wrestling as far as the rest of humankind is concerned (being the equivalent to "lucha libre" in Spanish or "catch" in French, the signified is the same in the three terms).

Your argument about wrestling being the first sport and whatnot does not address the point that I made about pro wrestling, which is a different thing. AFAIK real wrestling doesn't involve silly characters performing scripted matches.

Football (soccer) is the greatest sport on Earth in terms of pure entertainment. Americans have an unhealthy obsession with size, that's why they like sports that can only be played by guys who are over 6' and 200 pounds like American football, basketball and hockey, which are not popular almost anywhere else really (or at most in a few countries, like hockey in Canada). It's not surprising that you see a lot of people on the heavies saying fighters below WW can't truly be A-level athletes or things of the sort.

I don't care what that guy says about the WWE not being pro wrestling. It is pro wrestling as far as the rest of humankind is concerned (being the equivalent to "lucha libre" in Spanish or "catch" in French, the signified is the same in the three terms).

Your argument about wrestling being the first sport and whatnot does not address the point that I made about pro wrestling, which is a different thing. AFAIK real wrestling doesn't involve silly characters performing scripted matches.

I just gave an example of the diversity of the places where Harley Race defended The NWA Heavyweight Title when he was champion in the 1970s. Most people who post on Sherdog aren't old enough to have gone to see Harley Race defend his title in the 70s but for those who have at least seen what he and his contemporaries did for a living at that time, the difference between what they did then and what the "sports entertainers" in WWE do now is as obvious as the difference between The UFC and WWE.

That you refer to matches as "scripted" shows your idea of what pro wrestling is has been based upon what they do in WWE. It's not your fault you were born too late to know the difference between what they did in The NWA in 70s and what they do in WWE now but a refusal to acknowledge the difference after being educated on the subject would be. In the 1970s the NWA World Heavyweight Champion not only had to travel as far as Japan and Australia to defend his title; he often wrestled to the 60 minute time limit night after night. Can you imagine how physically and mentally demanding it was to be doing that 330 days a year? It made a career as a pro football player look easy in comparison.

The way they did things back then, whether the champion at that was Harley Race, Terry Funk, or Jack Brisco, he called the match. The heel almost always called the match and since the World Champion would usually be wrestling the hometown favorite of the fans in any given arena, the World Champion would call the spots. There was no script and there was no rehearsal. There wouldn't have even been time for a rehearsal. Can you imagine how big a script that explains everything to be done in a 60 minute match would even be? Who could memorize that in the time available to them, especially when the champion has likely arrived at the arena from a very long car ride or plane trip and has to travel to somewhere else equally far away to wrestle there the next night? Calling the match, or improvising the match which is basically what calling the match constitutes, was the only viable option. These days WWE entertainers work roughly 200 days a year and they're often working with the same guy for days, weeks, or months in a row, so there is time to memorize every step of a match. Back when pro wrestling was the most popular spectator sport in the country, that would have been an impossibility.

What constitutes "the greatest sport on Earth in terms of pure entertainment" is a matter of personal preference. It's not in the realm of the objective; it's subjective. I don't know what country you're from but can you honestly say that everybody in your country is of the opinion that there is no other sport as entertaining as soccer?

BTW, our national pastime is baseball and baseball doesn't require especially big people to be played, even at the professional level. If it did, the numbers of Japanese and Central American people playing MLB would be far lower. Excellence at hockey isn't predicated upon great size either. As popular as hockey is in The United States, it's more popular in Europe and Russia. That's one of the reasons why the winners of the gold medal in Olympic hockey were usually European or Russian back when the Olympics were only open to amateur athletes. Now they allow professional athletes in The Olympics and I don't know exactly which countries have won the gold medal in hockey since they started allowing professional athletes to compete.

I just gave an example of the diversity of the places where Harley Race defended The NWA Heavyweight Title when he was champion in the 1970s. Most people who post on Sherdog aren't old enough to have gone to see Harley Race defend his title in the 70s but for those who have at least seen what he and his contemporaries did for a living at that time, the difference between what they did then and what the "sports entertainers" in WWE do now is as obvious as the difference between The UFC and WWE.

That you refer to matches as "scripted" shows your idea of what pro wrestling is has been based upon what they do in WWE. It's not your fault you were born too late to know the difference between what they did in The NWA in 70s and what they do in WWE now but a refusal to acknowledge the difference after being educated on the subject would be. In the 1970s the NWA World Heavyweight Champion not only had to travel as far as Japan and Australia to defend his title; he often wrestled to the 60 minute time limit night after night. Can you imagine how physically and mentally demanding it was to be doing that 330 days a year? It made a career as a pro football player look easy in comparison.

The way they did things back then, whether the champion at that was Harley Race, Terry Funk, or Jack Brisco, he called the match. The heel almost always called the match and since the World Champion would usually be wrestling the hometown favorite of the fans in any given arena, the World Champion would call the spots. There was no script and there was no rehearsal. There wouldn't have even been time for a rehearsal. Can you imagine how big a script that explains everything to be done in a 60 minute match would even be? Who could memorize that in the time available to them, especially when the champion has likely arrived at the arena from a very long car ride or plane trip and has to travel to somewhere else equally far away to wrestle there the next night? Calling the match, or improvising the match which is basically what calling the match constitutes, was the only viable option. These days WWE entertainers work roughly 200 days a year and they're often working with the same guy for days, weeks, or months in a row, so there is time to memorize every step of a match. Back when pro wrestling was the most popular spectator sport in the country, that would have been an impossibility.

What constitutes "the greatest sport on Earth in terms of pure entertainment" is a matter of personal preference. It's not in the realm of the objective; it's subjective. I don't know what country you're from but can you honestly say that everybody in your country is of the opinion that there is no other sport as entertaining as soccer?

BTW, our national pastime is baseball and baseball doesn't require especially big people to be played, even at the professional level. If it did, the numbers of Japanese and Central American people playing MLB would be far lower. Excellence at hockey isn't predicated upon great size either. As popular as hockey is in The United States, it's more popular in Europe and Russia. That's one of the reasons why the winners of the gold medal in Olympic hockey were usually European or Russian back when the Olympics were only open to amateur athletes. Now they allow professional athletes in The Olympics and I don't know exactly which countries have won the gold medal in hockey since they started allowing professional athletes to compete.

Football is the most popular sport on the planet. It's unparalleled by anything else in terms of audience reach. I think even the Olympics don't come close to FIFA's World Cup. The biggest sporting event in the US is what, the Superbowl? I think UEFA Champions League surpasses it quite easily.

I don't think hockey is popular anywere in Europe but in Scandinavia, at least as far as I know. IThe biggest European countries in terms of population are Germany, the UK, France and Italy. Is hockey popular in any of these countries? I don't think so. Footbal is probably the number one sport in those countries.

So it's not subjective as you framed it that football is the greatest sport in terms of entertainment. It's the opinion held by the majority of the world's population.

Football is the most popular sport on the planet. It's unparalleled by anything else in terms of audience reach. I think even the Olympics don't come close to FIFA's World Cup. The biggest sporting event in the US is what, the Superbowl? I think UEFA Champions League surpasses it quite easily.

I don't think hockey is popular anywere in Europe but in Scandinavia, at least as far as I know. IThe biggest European countries in terms of population are Germany, the UK, France and Italy. Is hockey popular in any of these countries? I don't think so. Footbal is probably the number one sport in those countries.

So it's not subjective as you framed it that football is the greatest sport in terms of entertainment. It's the opinion held by the majority of the world's population.

The very fact that whether soccer is the most entertaining sport or not is opinion, as you admitted, means that how entertaining a person finds it to be is subjective. You mentioned big sporting events. The Tour De France and the size of the audience it attracts attests to the popularity of road racing in France as well as Europe in general. Don't you think it's probably more entertaining to plenty of the people attending it than soccer? Wimbledon and The French Open are big sporting events. Do you think all or even most of the tennis fans who attend those events find soccer more entertaining?

If hockey weren't popular in Europe and Russia do you rarely think so many Olympic medals in hockey would have gone to so many European and Russian teams?

Of the top four American team sports, only football enjoys relatively little popularity outside of The U.S.A. Rugby is huge in Australia and it has fairly similar rules to football. Fans of one sport would be fans of the other sport if it were the sport available to them to watch and play in their country. For example if for some bizarre reason football were to be outlawed tomorrow in the United States and rugby were installed in its place, most players would make the transition relatively easily (compared to switching to basketball or baseball for example). For the most part their fans would follow along with them.

Baseball is huge in Japan; it's the most popular team sport there. It's also huge in Latin America and the increasingly large influx of Hispanic players to Major League Baseball is a result of that popularity. Baseball's popularity spans the entirety of The Americas from Canada down to South America.

I like the diversity of team sports we have in The U.S.A. For soccer to be as consistently popular as it is along the European and South and Central American countries is very impressive but I wonder what sports the people in your country watch for the rest of the year outside of soccer season. For individual sports I know tennis and bicycle racing are popular in Europe but I don't know what team sports you tend to watch when it's not soccer season. I know there is a professional basketball league in Europe. Kevin Nash played on a European basketball season after graduating for The University Of Tennessee. He admits he wasn't good enough to play in The NBA. So I know they have professional basketball in Europe but I don't know what other team sports you have. What country are you from?

Last edited:
The very fact that whether soccer is the most entertaining sport or not is opinion, as you admitted, means that how entertaining a person finds it to be is subjective. You mentioned big sporting events. The Tour De France and the size of the audience it attracts attests to the popularity of road racing in France as well as Europe in general. Don't you think it's probably more entertaining to plenty of the people attending it than soccer? Wimbledon and The French Open are big sporting events. Do you think all or even most of the tennis fans who attend those events find soccer more entertaining?

If hockey weren't popular in Europe and Russia do you rarely think so many Olympic medals in hockey would have gone to so many European and Russian teams?

Of the top four American team sports, only football enjoys relatively little popularity outside of The U.S.A. Rugby is huge in Australia and it has fairly similar rules to football. Fans of one sport would be fans of the other sport if it were the sport available to them to watch and play in their country. For example if for some bizarre reason football were to be outlawed tomorrow in the United States and rugby were installed in its place, most players would make the transition relatively easily (compared to switching to basketball or baseball for example). For the most part their fans would follow along with them.

Baseball is huge in Japan; it's the most popular team sport there. It's also huge in Latin America and the increasingly large influx of Hispanic players to Major League Baseball is a result of that popularity. Baseball's popularity spans the entirety of The Americas from Canada down to South America.

I like the diversity of team sports we have in The U.S.A. For soccer to be as consistently popular as it is along the European and South and Central American countries is very impressive but I wonder what sports the people in your country watch for the rest of the year outside of soccer season. For individual sports I know tennis and bicycle racing are popular in Europe but I don't know what team sports you tend to watch when it's not soccer season. I know there is a professional basketball league in Europe. Kevin Nash played on a European basketball season after graduating for The University Of Tennessee. He admits he wasn't good enough to play in The NBA. So I know they have professional basketball in Europe but I don't know what other team sports you have.

The only objective measurement of how entertaining a sport is is its audience reach. Football is unparalleled as far as that is concerned.
Baseball is not huge in Latin America at all. AFAIK, it is only big in Cuba, Mexico, Venezuela and a few other countries (located mainly in Central America). It's not big in Brazil and Argentina. I don't think it could even be called a fringe sport in these countries, it's below that. Claiming that baseball's popularity extends to South America is just factually incorrect.

Back