ronda rousey gets KO'd by mcmann

Can't wait to see her storm off if she loses. Sherbros are going to eat it all up, even with her acting.

It's gonna be great.

<21>
I hope they work in some really bratty, shallow dialogue with this

“You PROMISED you’d stop hitting me..!”

Bald and goatee Triple H is still hard to get used to

#Obsessed

Funny how this forum can't stop talking about someone who's long since retired from MMA and moved on (unlike most people here) and someone who hasn't fought in a year and a half.

How fucking bored are you guys? Is there not enough good fights and fighters to talk about?

Sad. Really fucking sad.

Its pretty bad when she can't even act "fake" like these fake wrestlers do. Cringe.

Bald and goatee Triple H is still hard to get used to
tenor.gif

Don't care to much, she was a baby about losing, but I hope she can enjoy her time in WWE. Hope she makes a crap ton of money and can put on a good show for WWE fans.

I legit think she is going to freak out for real and start beating the living shit out of Stephanie and its going to become some crazy viral news.
I would like that because Ronda would go to prison and be sued into homelessness along with washed-up husband Travis Rousey.

Stephanie looks really good for being in her 40s, and is still built like a tank lol.

You guys should root for Ronda and Kurt, just look at how short they look compared to Triple H and Steph. By MMA standards they are undersized underdogs like Frankie Edgar (remember height=size, therefore Kurt is a natural WW), it will be inspiring if they stand Short and Proud in victory. :D

I would like that because Ronda would go to prison and be sued into homelessness along with washed-up husband Travis Rousey.

Legit lolled but I don't think can happen. She has made too much money to become homeless. She also wont go to prison for too long since women are good at playing the victim game.

Its pretty bad when she can't even act "fake" like these fake wrestlers do. Cringe.
She acted fake when she was supposed to act real, in mma.. Unless that was real.. In which case omg.

Ronda destroyed Stephanie in the actual match. Not only Ronda's grappling was top notch, she has shown her signature boxing and almost finished Stephanie with a body punch.

Back