Ronda Rousey could be unbeatable again?

TS is 100% correct.

She took her biggest weakness and slowly but surely began fighting as if that was all she ever knew.

Think about her greatest strengths and assets and then remember she trains in a gym with a mural of Muhammed Ali and Edmund, and she was on the cover of ring magazine. View attachment 356869
Ts didn't have his account until 2 days after holm kicked ronda head off

If you're done fighting you're unbeatable so yeah, I'd say she's unbeatable. Can't get beat if you don't fight.

No she can’t because judo sucks and the old era is mostly gone or unranked within top 5 and any number of people from this far more developed division would beat her now.

I’d say people like zingano who Ronda previously beat would beat Ronda in a rematch now that everyone has seen the game plan to follow. Cat would keep it standing and light up Ronda’s face like everybody. Ronda can’t shoot takedowns for shit. I heard she has knee issues preventing her from ever developing a good shot and people have figured out how to avoid her clinch. Holly took her down and made it look easy and she’s not known as a grappler.

I would go as far as to say I wouldn’t be sure who would have won a 3rd theoretical match vs tate but I wouldn’t be surprised if Tate won the 3rd. The first 2 fights tate willingly engaged in grappling with Ronda. I think a 3rd time Tate would have saw the path to sending Ronda to dubbya dubbya wrasstlin, kept it standing, and tagged her with striking that looked to be improving over her career, while Ronda simultaneously stayed the same in every aspect of the game.

People lost to her before the fight even started due to nerves. Now that the people have seen that her striking is trash and all she has is power, any number of people would come in confident without the nerves the early girls had.. and then KO Ronda with ease.

Last edited:
she was never unbeatable to begin with, UFC protected her from challenging style matchups until Holly. What were Ronda's highest profile wins? Miesha ? Nunes smashed both of them, Shevchenko would handle both of them, Cyborg would annihilate them. WMMA has moved past Ronda's skill level and that gap will only widen further with time.

The fact is she got pushed heavily by the UFC machine as a mainstream star, and they made sure she would keep winning by giving her title contenders like Bethe. People simply overestimated her as a fighter. She was good at one thing: head and arm throw & arm-barring MMA noobs. They had a good thing going until they got backed into a corner and she had to fight legitimate contenders, and that's all she wrote.

Back