Ronda Rousey Bulletin 27/7 - 6 hour gym sessions - punked for film role - insider doubts UFC return

Ronda is loyal to a fault. Wish she didn't get her start with that fucking rapscallion Tarderpyan.

She wants to be the gym princess, no way she will go to another camp where people will call out her weaknesses and ill behaviour and make her fly straight.

9UFEykUOTwKhWIgfLkqn0Qu85JMgLTyual5RP1FA_iA.jpg

critters_by_warnerator-d586boe.jpg

Yea that's who we want to see in movies

Is that either Super Saijin Vegeta or Kid Buu? If so, then yes.

We all expect her back at some point. But it's clear she lost her edge big time in the loss..

Soon as saw who the TS was, and the name Rousey in the subject like, I knew I was in for a comedic romp.

Ronda doesn't deserve to be Captain Marvel but neither does Brie Larson.

Ronda doesn't deserve to be Captain Marvel but neither does Brie Larson.

It's acting.

Brie is an actress.

...a very good one at that.

Whereas Ronda will never be able to pass for an actor in any lifetime.

Does her coach know anything about strength and conditioning?

TS you know a little to much about her for my liking.. I'm out.

She wants to be the gym princess, no way she will go to another camp where people will call out her weaknesses and ill behaviour and make her fly straight.
She got outboxed by a 25 time world champion boxer. She needs to catch up and get with a trainer that specializes in boxing. Luckily for her she already has that.

How the fuck does one stretch their KNEES Edmond? Jesus fucking Christ this guy is the biggest fraud in MMA history

Ronda is loyal to a fault. Wish she didn't get her start with that fucking rapscallion Tarderpyan.
I'm not sure I agree with that. Her original gym is pretty bitter she up and left and pretending they never existed. No credit or appreciation about them. I think Ed is just a good manipulator and she's naive which is sad considering shes almost 30.

It's acting.

Brie is an actress.

...a very good one at that.

Whereas Ronda will never be able to pass for an actor in any lifetime.

It's a Marvel movie. They don't have any actors in those.

A typical workout begins with stretching. Rousey often uses a long stick to help maintain posture and improve balance during stretches.

"You're stretching out your hips, shoulders, knees," says Tarverdyan. "You're getting a nice warm-up before throwing any punches so you'll be nice and warm to prevent injuries."

I'm no expert but isn't it established now that pre workout stretches do more harm than good?

Back