Ronda Rousey breaks silence: 'I did a whole lot of crying' after UFC defeats

Read the first paragraph and was said " wow ronda I respect what you have to say for once", then read the second and realize I hate her twice as much lol

I liked everything in the quote you posted except for that part, but for a very different reason. Hillary Clinton is actually one of the most qualified people alive to be president. The other parts about being unlikable and insufferable match very well with both of them.
If you go by job titles, yes. If you go by accomplishments, intellect, integrity, charisma, wit, fitness etc...it's a big no.

And that's why she has a terrible mother. That goes for all other parents that drill into the heads of their kids that winning is the only thing that matters at life. When the inevitable happens and they DO lose, they have no idea how to cope with it.

My only regret is that Mario Yamasaki wasn't reffing.
I just noticed that Herb reffed both her loses. The typical Herb Dean fashion, the fight with Nunes was stopped way too early for my liking, let the cunt go down at least, she deserved it.

Kind of a side note. I was watching some old Strikeforce fights the other day, they actually let the fighter's recover, some great fights because of it too,

I don't like new WMMA trends pity parties, dancing at weigh ins, and being sweet. Forever fan of crazy chicks.

Ronda folder was open and ready, huh?
She's in POE territory. Her fans are so utterly idiotic that any statement made on her behalf could possibly be someone's real thought.

And that's why she has a terrible mother. That goes for all other parents that drill into the heads of their kids that winning is the only thing that matters at life. When the inevitable happens and they DO lose, they have no idea how to cope with it.
For a supposed "Dr" for a mother, the woman sure is psycho.

If you go by job titles, yes. If you go by accomplishments, intellect, integrity, charisma, wit, fitness etc...it's a big no.

Right, in experience she was very qualified, and I think the unlikable and insufferable aspects cover most of the second half of your post. I'd argue that second half is a big no for the current president as well, minus the charisma. That guy's got it in spades. It was very much giant douche v. turd sandwich.

Sorry for the off topic posts.

Right, in experience she was very qualified, and I think the unlikable and insufferable aspects cover most of the second half of your post. I'd argue that second half is a big no for the current president as well, minus the charisma. That guy's got it in spades.

Sorry for the off topic posts.
There have been thousands of pages of arguments about it in the war room, so yeah, don't mean to be off-topic here.

Ronda has talked being a child in the middle of sleeping and her mom would come in, slap an arm bar on her, make her cry and tell her that she has to be strong and ready at any moment.

That might have made her what she is but it also made her an emotional wreck. Her mom is a psychopath. Winning isn't everything.

She's in POE territory. Her fans are so utterly idiotic that any statement made on her behalf could possibly be someone's real thought.

what is a "statement made on her behalf"?

When did "crying" swap meanings with "eating"???????????????

The difference between champion and average is someone who can pick themselves up in times of darkness. The best example is McGregor; Got wobbled and tapped infront of millions of eyes. Washed it off, got to work, demanded a rematch and won.

this all day. Such a shitty human when she was ontop, never once looked how the people she beat took their loses. She got deserved poetic justice, and in the end she still has an awesome career in fake fighting. Full circle. maybe now she wont be such a shitty human

rousey2.gif

Judging by Ronda's attitude in this article she's just your typical Millennial. Nothing to see here.

Back