Ronda Rousey breaks silence: 'I did a whole lot of crying' after UFC defeats

Rousey is the Hillary Clinton of MMA. Talented. Unlikable. Arrogant. And an amazingly sore loser.

She will have another meltdown when the WWE asks her to lose to some Instagram model turned wrestler

yeah right.... and all the bullying, cockiness and arrogance she displayed before getting ktfo twice doesnt count , right? Honda and Joana have terrible sportsmanship and Im glad they got beat the fuck up.

Privilege to hear her speak? Da fuq?? She would be nothing
Without the moron fans who even pay attention to this nutjob.

This is the epitome of Millennial upbringing. Disgusting and inhumane.

It isn't entirely. They weren't babying her and telling her she's still special or a winner even if she lost.

They told her if she lost she was a loser and worthless. It probably drove her to avoid losing so she didn't have to feel that way, but it basically ensured that she'd have a mental breakdown if she didn't always win.

They pushed her hard, which I think is the opposite of how some view the parenting of millenials.

She really is a shitty role model. Good riddance to bad rubbish, and I don’t just mean her boxing.

If only she kept using her grappling.....

#StayReady

vanes-edmond.jpg
Huh they misspelled Reebok. And the logo is all wrong...

She still going on about this shit? You lost the championship because you got lazy new better fighters are coming. Happens to all of them

Didn’t read all that, but i was surprised to see that GGG is fighting somebody who is being coached by Edmund in a couple of days.
Ronda even wished him luck at the scrum, so she is still on good terms with Edmund.

Loyalty above all, i guess.
Damn, I was wondering why Vanes looked familiar lol. Gross mismatch shouldnt even be sanctioned though lol.

She's gone full blown Mariah Carey Diva, it's crazy how delusional she is.

Anyone remember the “Do nothing bitch” movement? I do.

Crying for 2 years instead of just owning it ?
Nobody told her to just pick herself up, or eventually make her ?
Everyone is weak in that camp.

this all day. Such a shitty human when she was ontop, never once looked how the people she beat took their loses. She got deserved poetic justice, and in the end she still has an awesome career in fake fighting. Full circle. maybe now she wont be such a shitty human
She sucks at pro wrestling. Can't talk and can't work. The WWE crowd will turn on her soon, and if they're anything like the crowds I used to be in back in the day, it will be brutal.

She should have revoked it before the ludicrous claims she made about beating Cain.
yeah but you know, dude, there was a lot going on there. she came into the sport at a time when there was no one like her. it was a different feel to it. she was like this ancient celtic warrior...

Joe_Rogan.jpg

Man until Ronda broke her silence I thought she was a strong will/minded individual

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back