Ronda is one of the most accomplished humans ever

Ronda was a trailblazer for WMMA but that's about it. Most accomplished humans ever LMAO Joe Rogan is that you?

She's not Julius Ceasar or Christopher Columbus, she smacked around some soccer moms. Props to her for making a great career out of it but let's reign that hyperbole in for a bit.

Context is important here. The kind of people hoping she fails do so because they feel it's what she deserves for how she's acted. It's not a matter of not wanting people in general to succeed; it's a matter of not wanting a specific person to succeed because of her personality and character.
Can you tell me just one thing Ronda has done that warrants any of the hate? The only reasons I have seen are childish and moronic.

She's far from one of the most accomplished humans ever in my book, Joe.

Is 'winning' WWE belt even an accomplishment or maybe, acting horribly in some horrible movie?

You also forgot she accomplished avoiding Cyborg her whole career thanks to her boyfriend Dana.

Manufactured star.
What titles have you won? What olympic medal do you have? What movies have you acted in? Do you earn millions a year?

I thought so.

She has accomplished more in 32 years then 99.99% of people in the world accomplish in their lifetime.

Can you tell me just one thing Ronda has done that warrants any of the hate? The only reasons I have seen are childish and moronic.

This isn't my post or my words, but it goes into far more detail than I have the time for:

In short, she's rude, disrespectful, and arrogant. She's thinks her striking is far better than it is and says she could beat fighters far better than she is. She's rude to her opponents and has one of the worst attitudes in MMA in reacting to both winning and losing.

When you've got thousands (millions?) of people praising someone for skills they don't have, talent they don't show, and personality that's not genuine, it's satisfying for those people to be silenced when the truth comes out.

Last edited:
This isn't my post or my words, but it goes into far more detail than I have the time for:

In short, she's rude, disrespectful, and arrogant. She's thinks her striking is far better than it is and says she could beat fighters far better than she is. She's rude to her opponents and has one of the worst attitudes in MMA in reacting to both winning and losing.

When you've got thousands (millions?) of people praising someone for skills they don't have, talent they don't show, and personality that's not genuine, it's satisfying for those people to be silenced when the truth comes out.

I have never seen her as rude or disrespectful, not untill the end where her ego was shattered and people were hating all over her. And I don't think you can find a high tier fighter who will not say they can beat another fighter. Not believing in yourself when you are on that level of competition would be disastrous.
And what other people say about her she has no power over.

And this is just pure childish hater mentality - "it's satisfying for those people to be silenced when the truth comes out."

Ronda was an amazing ambassador for WMMA, and she was a great fighter. She was one dimensional though, and she was pushed too far, too fast, without time to develop the skills she would need to compete with the best.

And people keep talking about ducking Cyborg - Who the hell would want to fight her? She is build as a man and fights like a man. I have never seen a woman other then her look and fight like that. 95% of her fights aren't even competitive.

Back