Ronda is one of the most accomplished humans ever

I always thought the hate was way overboard. I never cared if she was a "bitch". That's debatable. It's the poor sportsmanship (especially after the losses) that I couldn't stand.

....yep... Those outburts of "poor sportsmanship" are kind of evidence that she's a "bitch," aren't they..?

Think how much more she would have accomplished if she had more likeable personality.
She was just in the right place at the right time. Wamma was and still pretty much is a joke and she beat that shitty talent just enough amount time to get famous.

Your title really annoys me, there are many more who've accomplished much more.
Ronda is big in sports and entertainment, but that's it.
First female ufc champ is not up there with discovering penicillin.

She was a charity case that Dana used to make money and she was very fortunate .. she won’t last in the wwe much longer

Talk to me when she cures aids
Setting the bar pretty high there. Those people always end up having heart attacks in bathtubs, or just disappearing (to be fed to aliens).

But your right. She's accomplished a lot in sports entertainment and Judo. Lots of people accomplish more important things - they just often don't attract fame. And that's not hating on Ronda. Just keeping things in perspective.

VtCcHm7.jpg

images

Hurray for her grand kids ..

Used to love Ronda back in Strikeforce. But when she got into the ufc she became annoying.

I'll admit that whatever WWE has Ronda taking, it's working. She looks about 20 lbs. leaner

Don't forget to add "most hyped up fighter in combat sports history" to your list.
I was a Ronda hater when she was in the UFC but you cant deny her accomplishments. She has done so much and she is just 31 years old.

Judo Olympic medalist
ronda-rousey.jpg

UFC superstar, pioneer, and crossover star.

ronda-rousey-ufc-1704.jpg

WWE superstar. Its being said that she may become the first female face of the WWE. John Cena level.

90e959dd3827fd83aab17df40a8029f2

When you add her forays into Hollywood, she's going to have a full and very diverse life. Her grandkids will hear SO many stories.

Since she is no longer fighting, my hate has faded. It's mind blowing how much she has lived in just ten years.

Yeah, yeah, I know

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

source.gif
Don't forget to add "most hyped up fighter in combat sports history" to that list.

I respect a lot of what she's accomplished, it is pretty crazy. The Rogan hype-job will never be forgotten though.

I always found it funny how a lot of people hated her with a true passion and wanted her gone. Because now when she is gone we're stuck with the dead product that is WMMA with zero entertainment.

"most accomplished human ever?"
I can think of at least 5 people just in the UFC who are more accomplished.

What the fuck are you talking about?!

I was a Ronda hater when she was in the UFC but you cant deny her accomplishments. She has done so much and she is just 31 years old.

Judo Olympic medalist
ronda-rousey.jpg

UFC superstar, pioneer, and crossover star.

ronda-rousey-ufc-1704.jpg

WWE superstar. Its being said that she may become the first female face of the WWE. John Cena level.

90e959dd3827fd83aab17df40a8029f2

When you add her forays into Hollywood, she's going to have a full and very diverse life. Her grandkids will hear SO many stories.

Since she is no longer fighting, my hate has faded. It's mind blowing how much she has lived in just ten years.

Yeah, yeah, I know

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

source.gif
She’s only 10?

Back