Ronda: I don't care if Cyborg's injecting horse semen into her eyes, I'll fight her

Well maybe I'm trying to give you white knights something to look up too. One day you will get it, one day.

Ronda says lots of things...

So do you. But so far you haven't posted one photo of your wife/girlfriend. I'm beginning to think you're lying about this virgin thing.

Pics or GTFO.

lol Who cares, she's a fighter. Not some politician or businesswoman that has to fake being nice or PI.

The rest of the roster has to fake it or they get suspended.

Anyhow, nobody is saying for her not to be herself. but people can choose if they like her or not based on her personality.

So do you. But so far you haven't posted one photo of your wife/girlfriend. I'm beginning to think you're lying about this virgin thing.

Pics or GTFO.

I've found that when arguing with idiots that usually the one that bring up the other being a virgin is usually a virgin themselves projecting their insecurities onto the other. Take that how you will ha.

As for Ronda fighting/not fighting Cyborg, the UFC makes the fights, not her. Cyborg would need to prove she can make 135 and have 1-2 fights before challenging the champion. There's no 145 division to make for Cyborg, so it's useless for Ronda to go to 145 to fight her.

Right but you think Gina having been thrashed by Cyborg and not fought for 5 years is fair and worthy of fighting Ronda ( I have seen some of your posts on the issue so don't deny it)...

I think Gina deserves the fight more then Guyborg if she wants it. Obviously, she would need some tuneup fights first. And that's exactly what I've always said. Guyborg doesn't deserve anyone making exceptions for her. Despite what you and your bad eyesight think, she's a career cheater.

CYBORG

I've seen your posts, going back to last year so I know what you think about Ronda. "she's ducking Cyborg"..."she should fight Cyborg at a higher weight class"..."everyone would like Cyborg if she was pretty"...etc. etc....:rolleyes:
Maybe your strange love for Cyborg is clouding your judgement.

Nothing new comes out of your posts just the same BS. I on the other hand am not some blind Ronda hater, on the Floyd threads I thought that Ronda had a chance. I'm just not blinded by being a virgin, I use rationality. Ronda is the second best female in the world, she is an average looking woman on her good day. I don't think that's hater talk, just being real white knight.

YOU......

How do you not get carded for fighter bashing Chaos. You're a lot like your hero.

I just want to see Ronda/Cyborg to see who the best WMMA fighter is, that's not being a hater. That's being a MMA fan that isn't a virgin. Most Ronda fans don't want this fight, that is very telling.

I'm not a Ronda fan but I am not a Cyborg fan ether but Ronda does not want to fight Cyborg till she is ready to leave the UFC. Cyborgs management has already turned down something like ether a 5 fight or something like a 7 fight UFC contract? They stated that Cyborg cannot keep her weight down to 135 for that number of fights. They even will not talk about 3 fights contract when they where asked would she do 3 fights? The interviewed amounted to what was Cyborg fighting one fight in the UFC then leaving. So Cyborg wants to go in her first fight is a title fight with Ronda. Ronda does not want that pretty much all champions don't want that look at Jon Jones? I can see Ronda's point in a ways Cyborg has not fought anyone in the UFC yet? Give her 2 fights with other 135's first then have her fight Ronda.

Pics or GTFO.

Just put her up on my A.V, I can't embed. I ain't gonna lie, I got her off POF in Houston. Yea I know it's not as cool as getting women in church/library/store but it will do.

I think Gina deserves the fight more then Guyborg if she wants it. Obviously, she would need some tuneup fights first. And that's exactly what I've always said. Guyborg doesn't deserve anyone making exceptions for her. Despite what you and your bad eyesight think, she's a career cheater.

CYBORG

I've seen your posts, going back to last year so I know what you think about Ronda. "she's ducking Cyborg"..."she should fight Cyborg at a higher weight class"..."everyone would like Cyborg if she was pretty"...etc. etc....:rolleyes:
Maybe your strange love for Cyborg is clouding your judgement.

YOU......

Then you are fucking retarded virgin, not a good combo.....

Just put her up on my A.V, I can't embed. I ain't gonna lie, I got her off POF in Houston. Yea I know it's not as cool as getting women in church/library/store but it will do.

lmao...no one believes you.

I'm going to go watch the fights now but feel free to have the last word.

lmao...no one believes you.

Lol then why even ask for pics then virgin? Lol Virgin asks for a pic, gets one then complains :rolleyes:. Loser. I still have my profile up and so does she, look her up player she's there....

Ill take that as a complement, you like her? Cool bro, just giving you something to aspire too...

Lol then why even ask for pics then virgin? Lol Virgin asks for a pic, gets one then complains :rolleyes:. Loser. I still have my profile up and so does she, look her up player she's there....

Ill take that as a complement, you like her? Cool bro, just giving you something to aspire too...

Yeah, you using the word virgin to describe everyone who disagrees with you is kinda weird. I'm thrilled she replied to your message on a dating website.

Pfft, Ronda is all talk. Just like how she assumes she's going to be an action movie star.

I can smell the bullshit from here.

Back