Ronda didn't make the ESPN World Fame 100

its straight bullying/hate. critize what exactly?

Not going to bother replying with your grammar/punctuation. I hope English is your 2nd language. The fact that you're white knighting with an AV like yours make you an even bigger hypocrite.

Her extreme rowdiness is a draw even when shes not fighting anymore. Hate filled virgins fumbling in the dark.

This year, last year she was ranked number 16 in the ESPN World Fame 100. The annual "World Fame 100" issue, includes their list of the world's one hundred most famous athletes based on objective measurements, a combination of internet searches for the athlete, sponsorship income, and social media followers.

Seven female tennis players made the list: Serena Williams ranked 12, Maria Sharapova ranked 21, Venus Williams ranked 48, Caroline Wozniacki ranked 66, Simona Halep ranked 77, Victoria Azarenka ranked 98, and Sania Mirza ranked 100.

Four female athletes from other sports made the list: soccer player Alex Morgan ranked 87, swimmer Fu Yuanhui ranked 88, skier Lindsey Vonn ranked 95, and golfer Michelle Wie ranked 97. No wmma fighters were ranked in the ESPN World Fame 100.

What a difference for Ronda from one of the most famous athletes in the world, constant magazine covers acting roles, new sponsorship deals, attention 24/7 to virtually dropping off the earth. This is yet more evidence that women's sports in general and women's mma in particular that Ronda era is dead and buried.

ronda didn't fall of the face of the earth she stilldoing all those things just in a wwe ring. that why she wont be on a espn sports list. I bet there wasn't nother wwe person on it.

Ronda left a shitty taste in everyones mouth. The hate must continue
anigif_enhanced-31876-1438743084-10.gif

Anti-hot.
Anti-charming.

I'll always be a Rousey fan. She did everything an MMA fan could ask for.

Not going to bother replying with your grammar/punctuation. I hope English is your 2nd language. The fact that you're white knighting with an AV like yours make you an even bigger hypocrite.
ya spelling on sherdog is all you have. it shows that even you believe what i say is true. and dont be so concerned about whiteknights, its a dumb internet thing.

Bullying? Are you serious? Is anyone here actually bullying Honda (like in person, on social media, etc.)? Or are we not allowed to criticize her?

I doubt she reads random internet forums and the guy you quoted probably thinks the media is out to get her.

A lot of Ronda fans have a victim complex. That's why you see them post the same dribble over and over whenever someone creates a thread about her.

I mean holy chit this is Sherdog; We criticize every past and current fighter.

Was any other female MMA fighter on the list?
If not whats your point?

Summary:

Ronda is not on a list you never heard of

therefore

female sports dead

Summary:

Ronda is not on a list you never heard of

therefore

female sports dead

And no other female MMA fighter current or ex was on the list.
So I dont get the point really.

Sherdog hates Ronda so much, they continue to make threads about her after she's been KTFO into irrelevancy.

This year last year?

{<huh}

Sherdog hates Ronda so much, they continue to make threads about her after she's been KTFO into irrelevancy.

She may not have med the espn list but she sure did make it to the haters heart.

Still got placed higher on the list than Conor.

Honda > Conor confirmed by ESPN and she didn't even have to spar the best boxer ever on PPV or throw a dolly.

<21>

I'll always be a Rousey fan. She did everything an MMA fan could ask for.
She did everything an mma fan could ask for except fail to live up to all the hype. Ronda is up there with Anna Kournikova, Jeremy Lin and Brian Bosworth in the hype fail hall of fame.

Do they count Wrestlers as athletes?

Still got placed higher on the list than Conor.

Honda > Conor confirmed by ESPN and she didn't even have to spar the best boxer ever on PPV or throw a dolly.

<21>

<FookIsThatGuy>

Conors moved up to #18

Back