Ronda didn't make the ESPN World Fame 100

images

So you're reporting in the fact that she isn't in a publication?

Reaching for opportunities to hate much?

She is a retired athlete.

Ronda hate is disturbing, and I was never a fan.

You could write a psychological analysis on hateful male attitudes toward Ronda Rousey. It would be very revealing.
you sound kinda pathetic TS.
Y'all need to get a life.
The last vestiges of Ronda fandom.

Ronda left a shitty taste in everyones mouth. The hate must continue
anigif_enhanced-31876-1438743084-10.gif
Ronda fans were so thoroughly embarrassed by her fall from grace and just how much her lack of talent and character was exposed that they are nothing but passive-aggressive pebble-throwers now who, in many cases, are too ashamed to even admit that they were Ronda fans. All they can do is frustratedly try to personally attack the people who mock Ronda now while skirting the issue of Ronda's actual behavior, talent, career, etc.

Rogan even fell into this mode.

Wait until 2019... when she is the WWE Women Champion and on a streak like Goatberg!!! No arm is safe in the Raw Ring... :eek:

Perhaps Ronda's charming behavior on ESPN interviews played a part in it...

Awful attitudes tend to burn bridges like that over time.

Fact: Ronda's current fame level is 5% of her peak

Proof:

ccgByi9.jpg

Like I said it is unprecedented, a downfall like this has never been seen before and will probably never be seen again.

A once ever fall from grace from a once ever athlete!

i wasnt a ronda fan but the constant bullying and gloating after years of her defeat made me a fan. its ugly, cant root for that.

Bullying? Are you serious? Is anyone here actually bullying Honda (like in person, on social media, etc.)? Or are we not allowed to criticize her?

Bullying? Are you serious? Is anyone here actually bullying Honda (like in person, on social media, etc.)? Or are we not allowed to criticize her?
its straight bullying/hate. critize what exactly?

Back