Ronda already having issues with WWE females

There needs to be a poll on how long Ronda will last in WWE.

You don't think Judo Gene taught her anything about pro-wrestling?

Last edited:
You don't think Judo Gene taught her anything about pro-wrestling?

Probably not much other than a couple of moves and some of his stories.

He was a lousy pro wrestler. His family owned the LA territory and it went out of business.

I'd take it all with a grain of salt. It's hard to tell how manufactured all this shit is, which is kind of the point.

I doubt the WWE would let these girls shit all over the new big star, if they weren't in on it. Twitter is just another platform to cut a worked shoot promo, blur the lines, and get the fans talking.

Last edited:

He was a lousy pro wrestler. His family owned the LA territory and it went out of business.
They all went outta business, doesnt mean it wasnt one of the most successful territories in the country for two decades

They all went outta business, doesnt mean it wasnt one of the most successful territories in the country for two decades

They went out of business before the WWF even ran shows there. They put themselves out of business.

They went out of business before the WWF even ran shows there. They put themselves out of business.
Do you think WWE put every territory in existence outta business?
A lot of them came and went without any interference from anyone else
That doesnt change the fact that LA was one of the most successful territories in history

Whether or not this is a work or shoot, I think it's a pretty safe bet that none of the WWE was going to like her regardless.

Roddy Piper hated the fact that Mr T was in the main event of Wrestlemania 1 with him but then he started cashing those big fat paychecks and starring in Hollywood movies and all of a sudden Mr T didnt seem so bad anymore

The women in WWE have busted their asses to finally get some respect and acceptance and its starting to pay off with their increased role in the spotlight so I can understand them not being happy about Ronda coming in with all this attention surrounding her
But she can help take the womens division to the next level as far as mainstream appeal and marketability which will lead to more money and more opportunity for all the women so these jealous bitches need to shut their cockholes

oh please. If Vince McMahon only had Shane O' Mac as his only child, these women would STILL be in bra and panties matches (at worst) or be valets for the Male wrestlers(at best) these days. Stephanie McMahon is the only reason they're getting increased roles in the spotlight....because she's a McMahon and has the power to do that. It has nothing to do with how hard they worked/wrestled.

oh please. If Vince McMahon only had Shane O' Mac as his only child, these women would STILL be in bra and panties matches (at worst) or be valets for the Male wrestlers(at best) these days. Stephanie McMahon is the only reason they're getting increased roles in the spotlight....because she's a McMahon and has the power to do that. It has nothing to do with how hard they worked/wrestled.
Oh someones angry

It's pro wrasslin just trying to sell tickets fake fighters pissed off what a joke

And even then...it's only so Steph can tell everyone how progressive and wonderful she is for doing this stuff. At the end of the day it's all about Steph stroking her own ego and trying to get mainstream praise.

Oh someones angry

Oh someone's a white knight.

And isn't this cute.....a Cat liked your post :

489555.jpg

Oh someone's a white knight.

And isn't this cute.....a Cat liked your post :

489555.jpg
Telling jealous bitches to shut their cockhole is white knighting?
Yea you're not irrationally angry or anything

I like cats

Do you think WWE put every territory in existence outta business?
A lot of them came and went without any interference from anyone else
That doesnt change the fact that LA was one of the most successful territories in history
Thanks for the history lesson?
I'm looking more so at how they drove their company into the ground without competition.

Roddy Piper hated the fact that Mr T was in the main event of Wrestlemania 1 with him but then he started cashing those big fat paychecks and starring in Hollywood movies and all of a sudden Mr T didnt seem so bad anymore

The women in WWE have busted their asses to finally get some respect and acceptance and its starting to pay off with their increased role in the spotlight so I can understand them not being happy about Ronda coming in with all this attention surrounding her
But she can help take the womens division to the next level as far as mainstream appeal and marketability which will lead to more money and more opportunity for all the women so these jealous bitches need to shut their cockholes
Very nice and well worded post until the last sentence when you totally
giphy.gif

Within 36 hrs of RR's debut, 4 top female performers have not been too thrilled with Ronda's debut.

Here is Sasha Banks

Others like Nia Jax & Bella's tweeted they did not like that WWE put all the attention on her.

-

What these girls must realize is that WWE promoting the women's division is not something Vince is doing from his heart.
He is doing it to get publicity & to put his daughter in the spotlight as an empowering female.
Paying RR is part of that plan.

The women (like the men) are props for Vince to make money & brand his daughter as a pioneer.

The females in WWE can't go after Steph, so they will with RR.
This can get weird quickly

lol worked.

Since it got noticed, they all seem to be saying "It's not about Ronda. It's about how they booked the show and the reveal." I'm actually buying that as the girls going public on this are the most protected ones in the company: Nikki (Cena,) Nia (Rock,) and Sasha (Snoop.) They can say a lot more of what they want than others can.

He did pull a hell of a swerve on Bearcat Wright, though.

You might have the cart before the horse there.

And even then...it's only so Steph can tell everyone how progressive and wonderful she is for doing this stuff. At the end of the day it's all about Steph stroking her own ego and trying to get mainstream praise.

This and the OP are more on the nose.

Thanks for the history lesson?
I'm looking more so at how they drove their company into the ground without competition.
So you're only looking at the tiny part of the story that helps your false argument and not the decades of success that came before it
Makes sense
I guess by your reasoning Jim Crockett Promotions was a failure because their 50 years of promoting in the Carolinas is meaningless compared to the last two years when they tried to go national and failed

Not so sure. WWE seems to go along with the climate of the times. I think the women getting the roles they are today, is just a reflection of the society we're in.

Bra and Panties matches, and solely treating the women like sex objects just wouldn't fly today. I'm not going to get all sanctimonious about it, and pretend it's anything more than PR though. It's not due to the women working harder, and getting rewarded. It's just simply an appeal to current social climate we're in. If another era starts turning trashy like the 90's were, these same "hard working" and "talented" women, will be ripping their clothes off all over again.

Back