Ronda already having issues with WWE females

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Within 36 hrs of RR's debut, 4 top female performers have not been too thrilled with Ronda's debut.

Here is Sasha Banks

Others like Nia Jax & Bella's tweeted they did not like that WWE put all the attention on her.

-

What these girls must realize is that WWE promoting the women's division is not something Vince is doing from his heart.
He is doing it to get publicity & to put his daughter in the spotlight as an empowering female.
Paying RR is part of that plan.

The women (like the men) are props for Vince to make money & brand his daughter as a pioneer.

The females in WWE can't go after Steph, so they will with RR.
This can get weird quickly

There’s a wrestling subforum for that shit

that's good for the wwe. the more drama there is, the more people will pay to watch this fake drama.

3bd.jpg

i dont watch WWE and had no clue who sasha banks was.

here is her eating hot wings she is actually pretty cool.

that's good for the wwe. the more drama there is, the more people will pay to watch this fake drama.

Might not be good for RR though.
She doesn't handle things like this well.
We'll see

She will be a garbage pro wrestler. I hate that WWE signed her.

Someone like Charlotte Flair will make her look like a complete scrub.

She is no Kurt Angle. He is a "once in a lifetime" athlete............

i dont watch WWE and had no clue who sasha banks was.

here is her eating hot wings she is actually pretty cool.

She is Snoop Doggs cousin & pretty damn hot herself

Jabroni marks thinking this is real. "They said it on TWITTER!!!!!!!! It's a shoot brother!"
Grow the fuck up.

Might not be good for RR though.
She doesn't handle things like this well.
We'll see

i think she'll be okay. this is all fake, so ronda wouldn't need to take it so seriously.

Will never understand grown adults watching that shit

You know those knowledgeable, respectful Japanese MMA fans the elitist and anti-American types like to prop up on a pillar to feel special....

Well they watch pro wrestling too, if not they at least don't shit on pro-wrestlers and act superior

It could turn into something similar to CM Punk going to the UFC.

Roddy Piper hated the fact that Mr T was in the main event of Wrestlemania 1 with him but then he started cashing those big fat paychecks and starring in Hollywood movies and all of a sudden Mr T didnt seem so bad anymore

The women in WWE have busted their asses to finally get some respect and acceptance and its starting to pay off with their increased role in the spotlight so I can understand them not being happy about Ronda coming in with all this attention surrounding her
But she can help take the womens division to the next level as far as mainstream appeal and marketability which will lead to more money and more opportunity for all the women so these jealous bitches need to shut their cockholes

Back