Romero will come down as the greatest least brought up fighter of all time

L

Lissove

Solely because he looks big, is Cuban, too late into career to speak english well in American Brazillian centered audience. A shout to the past black boxing greats that were always put into contraversies, and Yoel is no exeption with fake news stoolgate and watergate, and awful double standards for his other controversies.

Dana post fight never shown enthusiasm for Yoel, despite his massive accomplishments, simply because he doesn't bring in money like Sage or Vanzant does.

He is fantastic fighter there is no doubt.

He’s an legend already.

To start that late with mma And become an elite striker in such a short time, where other strikers need 20+ years to become on that level he needed less than half of it.

If the guy started in his twenties he maybe would have been the mma goat.

The guy got into fighting so late in life.
I wish we could see him fight more. And not in his 40s

Please make Gus vs Romero for number 1 contender at 205

So it's Dana's fault that Yoel missed weight for 2 massive fights has gotten himself involved in other controversies and has chosen to not learn English despite living here and collecting paychecks in U.S. $$$?

He’s an legend already.

To start that late with mma And become an elite striker in such a short time, where other strikers need 20+ years to become on that level he needed less than half of it.

If the guy started in his twenties he maybe would have been the mma goat.

He would have been the goat, insane chin, ko power, tons of heart, his only weakness is cardio but he just outlasted the mw champ.
He learned a lot on his only loss in the UFC, he used to mostly rely on his blacksplosion but now he comes with some top notch gameplans, that perfect left to counter to Rockhold's check hook and going orthodox in his last fight.

he shit his pants and lost to tim "USA" kennedy

Round 3 yoel will never be forgotten by the sherdogs

people let Yoel's great takedowns and athleticism distract them from the fact he's easily a top 5 counter fighter in all of MMA at the moment tbh.

I like Yoel, but to say stoolgate was fake news is just being ignorant.

I wanna visit the alternate timeline Yoel comes into the UFC in his twenties.

I'd agree if he wasnt always involved in some sort of scandal whether it be self inflicted or not. Maybe its because of what he did to Kennedy and Weidman aka 2 sherdog hated fighters but lately he gets a free pass on everything.

Best to never make weight when it counted... 41 yrs old. Father time waits on no man.

So it's Dana's fault that Yoel missed weight for 2 massive fights has gotten himself involved in other controversies and has chosen to not learn English despite living here and collecting paychecks in U.S. $$$?

Don't be a tard. One fight was on short notice and if he would've got 2 hours to cut the last pound he would've made weight.

Back