Romero vs Whitaker 2: One of the greatest performance ever

JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
Whitaker is crying again about Romero not making weight by whooping 0.2 pounds, which would have been allowed in other jurisdictions. Personally, I think Romero was fucked over a lot more by having to cut more weight, then was stopped suspiciously in the middle of it by non-medical staff, with his cardio so shot to hell.

I believe this is one of the greatest performance of all time, because never in the history of MMA, who was so drained from a failed cut, literally decide to ride out the first couple rounds, literally doing not much of anything, then almost coming back to argubly beat the champ, and if you go by the majority opinions, or the damage incurred, or coming close to stopping the opponent, or if the opponent wasn't allowed to take advantage of the back of the head rule by hugging to the leg of the opponent for dear life literally giving no other space to hit, Romero would have been the champ.

For me, that is something that you only see in movies or animes, and even in boxing movies or animes, they won't do something like that, because it's unrealistic.

Depending on how big your dick is, you could potentially make your weigh by cutting your dick off. So the question becomes, how much of a benefit is that 0.2 pounds, or your dick in fighting, while literally killing your cardio to a point where you literally had to get carried, and literally gave away first two rounds in a championship fight?

giphy.gif

Yoel vs Whitaker 2 is one of the most sublime fights in MMA history

Hopefully that's what the future of MMA will look like + grounded knees, kicks & stomps

giphy.gif

Whitaker is crying again about Romero not making weight by whooping 0.2 pounds, which would have been allowed in other jurisdictions. Personally, I think Romero was fucked over a lot more by having to cut more weight, then was stopped suspiciously in the middle of it by non-medical staff, with his cardio so shot to hell.

I believe this is one of the greatest performance of all time, because never in the history of MMA, who was so drained from a failed cut, literally decide to ride out the first couple rounds, literally doing not much of anything, then almost coming back to argubly beat the champ, and if you go by the majority opinions, or the damage incurred, or coming close to stopping the opponent, or if the opponent wasn't allowed to take advantage of the back of the head rule by hugging to the leg of the opponent for dear life literally giving no other space to hit, Romero would have been the champ.

For me, that is something that you only see in movies or animes, and even in boxing movies or animes, they won't do something like that, because it's unrealistic.

Depending on how big your dick is, you could potentially make your weigh by cutting your dick off. So the question becomes, how much of a benefit is that 0.2 pounds, or your dick in fighting, while literally killing your cardio to a point where you literally had to get carried, and literally gave away first two rounds in a championship fight?
Lol.

Romero should have made weight, period.

When I heard that him and his team had planned to not make weight on purpose because they wanted to take advantage of that 2 hours or whatever the thing was, I was like Fuck em.

Romero has a history of shady habits. Don't get me wrong. I love the guy's personality and love to watch him fight. But get off his nuts.

Cool story bro but Whittaker is still champ and has every right to complain about his opponent not making weight especially when they don't make weight two times in a row yet still somehow manage to end up in a title fight.

Also, Romero couldn't have been the champ because he missed weight.

The performance he gave and the level he competes at for a guy his age is nothing short of amazing.

That fight was very close. But lets not forget Whittaker broke his hand in the 1st round or something. Romero also milked the fuck out of a "nut shot" around the fourth round and took his sweet time to catch his breath.

His knockdowns were impressive, but i'm not sure I would necessarily give him that fight because of it. Whittaker was more active and landed some sweet shots also. Could have been a draw though.

yeah whittaker beating romero on 1 good leg the first time then with 1 hand the second time was damn impressive.

We all know Romero was the better fighter that night. He tossed Whittaker around like a child

Romero was outclassed for most of the fight and then he threw a couple of random haymakers and almost dieded Whitaker, hardly one of the best performances ever.

Massive weight-cutters have to face the consequences when their plan fails. It is what it is.

It was a great fight. Bobby has beaten him with a busted knee and busted hand now. They're both bad asses, hopefully they do it a third time and Yoel actually weighs in on-point without looking like he's going to pass out.

amazing fight. I went from half sleeping (fight was 4am my time) to standing for the last round

im a whittaker fan, but he lost that fight

Bitch didn't make weight yet still lost to one armed man.

Seriously...f*** Roidmero.

so Romero should of cut off his penis?

perhaps romero should have thought about having the fight in one of those jurisdictions instead

just gonna get bethe correira to take a hot shit in your thread

Back