Romero vs. Costa not fighting at UFC 230

Damn that was the best fight on the card.
Now we just have the MWs left that Yoel already beat up.

No one is more disappointed by this news than Joe Rogan. Whose muscles will he get to fawn over now?

Yoel will recover faster with them Cuban Supplements.

Thx for agreeing. Still don’t know what u are trying to argue about when u essentially just agreed with me. Don’t get why u keep saying me and only sherdoggers are intrigued by Costa vs. Romero or another top fighter.

Youre argument was that Rockhold vs Weidman is a stupid match up. No, no its not.

Literally everyone was Jizzing their pants over Costa vs Yoel and now that Yoel won't be cleared everyone wants to act like it was a bad idea all along.

Costas biggest win is a competitive finish over Uriah Hall. Theres a decent chance hes not ready for Weidman, Rockhold or Yoel.

This has to be the most natty fight of the year.

Sucks to hear.

That was the main fight on that card imo.

Still a good event though.

Youre argument was that Rockhold vs Weidman is a stupid match up. No, no its not.

Literally everyone was Jizzing their pants over Costa vs Yoel and now that Yoel won't be cleared everyone wants to act like it was a bad idea all along.

Costas biggest win is a competitive finish over Uriah Hall. Theres a decent chance hes not ready for Weidman, Rockhold or Yoel.
1. Not my argument at all. The timing for the matchup was dumb. The fight itself is fine but because we know the ufc is pushing costa so hard, having another top replacement would have been ideal. Especially since rockhold was negotiating his contract and costa vs Weidman was originally rumored.

2. I’ve said it was a bad idea from the start because it is way too early. Doesn’t change the fact that it was announced, so any replacement fighter that isn’t another top contender will be a major downgrade.

3. I agree about putting him against such top level competition this early and risking him losing/hurting his hype. Unfortunately the ufc wants him on the fast track. That’s just how it is.

Cancel Weidman vs Rockhold.

Feed Costa the Chris so The Young Lion can avenge The Old Lion Vitor

vitor_belfort_by_shomanart-d7axx78.jpg

And Luke can fight Kelvin while Whittaker recovers
Whittaker will never recover. Romero changed his life

Fck costa and his stupid looking body

I think Dayna does this shit in hopes of pressuring the fighters to take the fight, whether they should or not.

I think Dayna does this shit in hopes of pressuring the fighters to take the fight, whether they should or not.

Indeed fam, I think GSP was talking about that on Rogan’s podcast, about Dana’s tactics to get people to scrap like that.

If u werent boyz with that scrub soul on ice i may have let it slide. Someone has to stand up against the thuggery plauging sherdogs these days

If u werent boyz with that scrub soul on ice i may have let it slide. Someone has to stand up against the thuggery plauging sherdogs these days
Won't even @ me when speaking my name

2d36pi.gif

Back