Romero says he wants Anderson Silva in January

All this "shouldnt be sanctioned" stupidity. If the dude wants To fight, let the responsible comission or equivalent do their job.
Go watch fishing. In tiny, shallow lakes, preferably.

Ya just having fun with Anderson fans who use that 'age excuse' mocking the idea that at age 39 and 41 Anderson could not be in his prime when he lost to Weidman and Bisping and yet Yoel at 41 is prime and therefore Anderson should not fight him

Age excuse? Are you watching the same sport everybody else is watching? This is not the same Anderson at all, be it age, USADA, mileage on the body, whatever.

Yoel is obviously on serious “anti aging therapy”, how dense do you have to be to believe they’re both at the same point in their careers just because they’re both over 40?

OK. Do you know when Anderson fought Bisping it was his 40th fight and Bispings 35th? Not a big difference in Primes.
ok... I suppose that Ali was in his prime vs Holmes & Berbick too, right, mate?

Last edited:
Age excuse? Are you watching the same sport everybody else is watching? This is not the same Anderson at all, be it age, USADA, mileage on the body, whatever.

Yoel is obviously on serious “anti aging therapy”, how dense do you have to be to believe they’re both at the same point in their careers just because they’re both over 40?
Start a thread right now about the AndersonéBisping fight and you will see many Anderson die hards mock the idea that Anderson could be in his prime specifically due to his age.

Anderson retires now

I dont know why everyone thinks its a pussy move to call out SIlva. Sure he is past his best days, but its not as if he is getting KO'd left, right and center like Bisping and Belfort were. DC couldnt even damage him, Romero would win but it would be a competitive fight imo

Well if Romero needs to find Anderson, Anderson is out chasing a Leprechaun.

Anderoid lost to blind bisping. What do you think Romero would do? Lmao

So Anderson vs a manlet with suspect gas tank n below average striking...

Easy win more Anderson

There’s a reason why Yoel was in minor leagues getting ko by Anderson’s 13-7 training partner during Anderson’s mw title run

There’s levels to this

100% I agree with your statement. Silva got gifted a decision against Brunson. We all know he isn't the same guy and he should retire. The ideal fantasy fight should be Silva and Weidman but Weidman will snuff him easily.
I would love to see The Chris hand Silva a 3rd loss but after the Jacare fight, im not so sure he can survive if Silva turns the heat up.

Not a fight I'm dying to see but it might be the best available for that date. Not sure a top contender would risk their place in line against Yoel on a 2 month turnaround over the holidays.

Where as Silva has expressed an interest in fighting a former fw

Back