Romero says he wants Anderson Silva in January

100% I agree with your statement. Silva got gifted a decision against Brunson. We all know he isn't the same guy and he should retire. The ideal fantasy fight should be Silva and Weidman but Weidman will snuff him easily.

I disagree. Weidman has been finished a lot these last couple years. He’s taken a ton of damage. Silva May not be what he was but I think weidman has fallen a lot further

this would be a great headliner for the first ESPN+ show. I'm not sure it'll be competitive, but, for the casuals, this is a good one.

I disagree. Weidman has been finished a lot these last couple years. He’s taken a ton of damage. Silva May not be what he was but I think weidman has fallen a lot further
Weidman is bad in a losing effort against contenders. Silva is just bad in general since he was old and even with a little bit of anabolic help. His main attribute is striking and he cannot even implement that game.

I think every Andy fan does not want this fight

Fuck, I don’t even think I would feel comfortable with prime Andy fighting Soldier of God

Just not a good stylistic match whatsover

With that said, let’s book it!

Prime Anderson submitted prime Hendo.

Anderson should have retired a long time ago. He's too far gone now. If Anderson were to take a risk with a top fighter, I would rather it be with Whittaker for the belt. Like maybe if Gastelum got injured and they needed a last minute replacement, it would be cool to see Anderson in that situation and he might have a shot since Whittaker may not be the same after that beating he took in the last Romero fight.

I personally don't see Yoel as that bad of a matchup for Silva. Definitely not Silva in his prime since Yoel generally strikes instead of grapples

No question, this fight would be absolute garbage until someone gets caught.
Neither guy is big on engaging. It would be a shit fight IMO.

That said, I'll watch any fight either is in because they're both great fighters, or at least was, in Silva's case.

Anderson was all over the media begging for the Conor fight and responded right away to Kevin Gastelum callout but when Romero calls him out he is MIA

lmfaooooooo

Considering they are like the same age, let them bang, Silva aint scared.

Silva would dieded if they fought today.

Rip Prime Silva.

Been slipping since the Maia debacle.

That would be painful to watch. Doesn’t seem like it should be sanctioned. I hope Silva knocks him out for the pussy call out.

I feel this is unfair. Silva, 43, is really not much older than Romero, 41.

Silva is also probably the same weight or heavier, and significantly taller and longer.

I feel this is unfair. Silva, 43, is really not much older than Romero, 41.

Silva is also probably the same weight or heavier, and significantly taller and longer.
Age doesn’t always matter in mma. Yoel still moves around like a 25 year old. Anderson not so much.

Anderson is great friends with Yoel! He therefore won't accept :)

Back