Romero says he wants Anderson Silva in January

That would be painful to watch. Doesn’t seem like it should be sanctioned. I hope Silva knocks him out for the pussy call out.
Anderson has been calling out Conor which is even far worse

Anderson by flying knee, playboi makes a boo boo in his pants again.

Anderson wants no part
yeah Anderson would be out of his mind to take that fight. Anderson is basically now an exhibition fighter just collecting as big a paycheck that he can, and fair play to him. But.....Romero ?!!? There's just no upside for Anderson. Unless there's significant fuckery afoot.

43-year old vs. 41-year old. 6'2 vs. 5'7 Anderson has all of the physical advantages except for age. Light 'em up boys!<45>

even calling out bisping is kinda bitchy for a dude like romero.

Yea, way out of his prime...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

<26>
Ya just having fun with Anderson fans who use that 'age excuse' mocking the idea that at age 39 and 41 Anderson could not be in his prime when he lost to Weidman and Bisping and yet Yoel at 41 is prime and therefore Anderson should not fight him

Ya just having fun with Anderson fans who use that 'age excuse' mocking the idea that at age 39 and 41 Anderson could not be in his prime when he lost to Weidman and Bisping and yet Yoel at 41 is prime and therefore Anderson should not fight him
Well they aren't wrong. He was past his peak when he fought Weidman imo. It's not only about age. Silva at 39 or 41 had way more mileage than Romero. He had close to 40 fights.

Romero has less than 15 fights.

"in his prime @ 39 and 41"...

Interesting...

we´re good.gif

That would be painful to watch. Doesn’t seem like it should be sanctioned. I hope Silva knocks him out for the pussy call out.
Not sure why anyone at the top should be calling Anderson out - let alone getting the fight.

massive Anderson fan...sign the fight up!! lets go!! I really don't care anymore..

Except Romero is still a title contender, Silva's time has passed.
100% I agree with your statement. Silva got gifted a decision against Brunson. We all know he isn't the same guy and he should retire. The ideal fantasy fight should be Silva and Weidman but Weidman will snuff him easily.

Leader of the Anderson Silva nuthugger group here

Let's not make this fight

Thanks

No shit. I’d rather not watch my guy die. I’d rather watch him have fun fights at the tail end of the top 10

Romero trying to get arrested for murder...

I hope Silva runs for his life, and avoids this match up.

Back