Romero says he wants Anderson Silva in January

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Live on the Helwani show

https://twitter.com/i/events/964202978675605505

Says he has a lot of respect for Anderson Silva and thinks he's the best.

Apparently the UFC told Romero that he would headline the card in Brooklyn which will be the first Espn+ card.

It won't be against Paulo Costa since Costa is injured and won't be back until March. Romero says he is ready to fight now and doesn't want to wait until March for Costa.

No response from Silva yet.

What do you guys think of this possible matchup?

I think it's garbage lol. Silva is way past his prime. Romero completely destroys him imo.

Anderson is the best. Romero knows what’s up.

I would like to see it. If somehow Anderson wins it would be one of the craziest things to happen. He beats the guy that killed Weidman and gave the champ a go. Also that would put him in a contender spot or even a title shot. I know its not deserved but if other fighters get favours then he should more so.

That would be painful to watch. Doesn’t seem like it should be sanctioned. I hope Silva knocks him out for the pussy call out.

I don't think that would end well for Silva.

Leader of the Anderson Silva nuthugger group here

Let's not make this fight

Thanks

Please baby jeezus!

Book it bald goof.

If he dies, he dies.

I think every Andy fan does not want this fight

Fuck, I don’t even think I would feel comfortable with prime Andy fighting Soldier of God

Just not a good stylistic match whatsover

With that said, let’s book it!

That's a good fight, I say book it and lets see what happen!
I think it would be a one sided beatdown that isn't going to end well for Silva.

I want to see Romero fight top contenders while he's still in good shape rather than waste it on an old Anderson.

I think it would be a one sided beatdown that isn't going to end well for Silva.

I want to see Romero fight top contenders while he's still in good shape rather than waste it on an old Anderson.
Nah, Anderson survived Vs DC, let him try Vs Yoel.

What's the worst that can happen?

images

Even 2018 Anderson is one of the last people I’d ever count out of a fight

If Anderson doesn't want it, it has to be Adesanya, Cannonier, or Jacare rematch next.

I would say leave old ass anderson alone but Yoel is up there as well albeit finding the fountain of Youth

Back