Romero responds to DC’s ‘you don’t fail a class and move up a grade’

Where are you guys seeing these counters?

Damn these social media forums and their difficult to follow format! (/grumpy old man face)
what, are you serious? I'm talking about how DC claimed how romero can't fail a class and move up a grade, when romero said that he wanted to fight for the LHW title
then romero (or his manager) answered with this pic

wtf is Cormier talking about...

Even if you don't count the Jones fights, DC has been more dominant at HW than he has at LHW. I can't even recall Cormier being in serious trouble at HW, but he almost got finished by Gustaffson and Johnson at LHW.

Hell, the guy that beat Yoel (Whittaker) got knocked out at Welterweight and then moved up to Middleweight and won the title.

Why is Romero talking about a non contest? DC MADE WEIGHT and beat the #1 contender after that.

Love Romero but he (or his scumbag manager) should shut the fuck up and earn a tittle shot the same way RDA did when he moved up.

<DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ>
what about the time that he DIDN'T make weight but beat rumble?

Did he fail a test in the first DC fight though?
How can anyone in their right mind believe Jones wasn't on something in the first DC fight? The guy has been busted twice in a very short time after USADA came about. You think he just suddenly decided to start juicing as soon as stricter testing came along?

On the other hand, DC has never failed a test and looks no different before and after USADA.

I like how DC fans are fine pretending that fight didn't happen, but use Bork's win over Hunt to justify his payday.
Wut?

I’m pretty sure you’re making things up. If you have any examples, please feel free to provide them.

Of course Dc vs Jones 2 happened. Of course DC got finished. Then Jones popped and it’ll be long time until he fights again, if ever. It’s a shame because Jones was one of the greatest fighters we’ve ever seen. I would say it is BS that Jones is still suspended and Brock is able to compete again, but Jones failed twice while Brock only failed once.

Besides, I’m pretty sure if Jones was able to compete DC would be pushing for a 3rd fight. And didn’t Jones say he wanted to fight Brock Lesnar himself? I think DC might be rubbing the salt into the wound be stealing Jones’ big fight since he can’t compete.

I don’t like the idea of Brock coming back but he seems to be the ufc’s goto easy payday. It shows how much of a joke the UFC can be in that they are still relying on him to bring in the casuals. You can’t fault DC for chasing the biggest fight available though.

Btw, Brock vs Hunt was boring as shit. I don’t why people are so eager to see him back.

Romero 10-7

Still my boys
romero-jones.jpg

Two cheaters dumping all over each other. I love it.

How can anyone in their right mind believe Jones wasn't on something in the first DC fight? The guy has been busted twice in a very short time after USADA came about. You think he just suddenly decided to start juicing as soon as stricter testing came along?

On the other hand, DC has never failed a test and looks no different before and after USADA.

So DC could just as likely been on something in that fight too, right? Because it was pre USADA?

<21>

Thought this analogy was about weight classes?

DC would smash Romero badly. Grind him out early, wear out his gas tank and finish in 3-5.

Romero has the wrestling and power to finish anyone. It’s a risky fight. Hitting that guy is like hitting bricks..

<DC-Champ> vs <RomeroSalute> would be a hell of a fight.

Hell, I'd love to see this one as well:

<RomeroSalute>

vs

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

The two scariest athletic specimens to ever compete in MMA.

tumblr_mqdhz1jhcv1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Mow7_oekxcEVT6CDxNo5zx2VIDb4-kKU6hCMokxN7Mc.gif

MAKE IT HAPPEN and make that Anderson Silva money

VcAEGqK.gif

Are there people insane enough to think Romero stands a chance here?

I like how DC fans are fine pretending that fight didn't happen, but use Bork's win over Hunt to justify his payday.

Money is literally the only thing required to justify the Brock fight. No champ ever would choose to fight a tougher opponent for significantly less money over a fight where they have an opportunity to make millions.

Back