Romero responds to DC’s ‘you don’t fail a class and move up a grade’

with out a doubt buds. romero would knock out that little fatty.

That might be the most satisfying thing I could hope for in MMA right now, I think. A classic skull shattering knee.

So according to Romero, you fail a class when you lose to to fighter who failed his test after the fight ?

DC could also reply by posting a gif of Romero's last fight at 205.

giphy.gif

Romero will knee Feijao's head back to Brazil if they fight today.

DC would smash Romero badly. Grind him out early, wear out his gas tank and finish in 3-5.
lmao at 3 -5 dc would destroy him in round 1 romero is a freestyle wrestler with no breakdowns he cant hold guys down at 185 after takedowns much less dc romero also ahs issues getting back up different styles of wrestling dc is larger much better striking and wrestling and gas it would be hilarious to see tbh

He is technically right.

<RomeroSalute>

Nice try but the jones fight was ruled a "no-contest" and then Cormier came back and beat the next in line in the division, essentially cleaning it out.... really, who was left? So you go with a Superfight and try to sell some pay-per-views.

Romero, on the other hand, didn't make weight in his last two fights and looked horrible in his bid for the title. He's been busted with PEDs before and before anyone says that he was "vindicated", he was not. He was still suspended, negotiated a reduced suspension, whereas if you are innocent, you negotiate NOTHING. He pulls out a supplement that "was not on the list" and happened to be tainted and claims innocence. All of this and he wants to move up and get an "immediate" title shot? I know everyone likes to pick on the little fat kid but how does he match up against anyone else in the division?

Back