Romero or Costa?

Mysterio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was favoring Yoel but with Costa being so confident and Yoel delaying the fight with a facial injury and father time catching up to him, I'm not so sure. Can he keep up with Costa's pace? Can Costa survive a Romero counter shot or his wrestling? I don't see Yoel trying to take him down though I think this will be a standup war. Maybe a changing of the guard.

Costa is too predictable. Yoel will punish reckless forward movement fast. Paulo will then be shell shocked and give Yoel the pace Yoel wants.

This is indeed an intriguing battle of microdosing technique

Yoel will humble stupid sexy Costa within a round

Yoel stops Costa in two rounds, this should be an awesome fight.

The battle of the natty warriors.

Can't wait.

Yoel is gonna murk him. Unless costa kicks him in the nuts 3x like he did Hall

Would have to lean towards Yoel via KO. Props to Costa for wanting the fight though. He is just about the only guy jumping to fight Yoel right now.

Winner gets to be front cover of UFC calendar

USADA can test the referee after this fight and that ref will probably fail.

Id like to see what Costas ground game is like. Id like to just lay there and let him mount me to feel the pressure. I mean i wonder if his black belt is legit.

Hard to call. Who knows what sort of supplements Yoel is taking for his face.

Costa doesn't have a chance in hell against Yoel lol. Costa barely beat Uriah Hall after 2 dick punches and some eye pokes. Yoel would have retired that kid. Add him to the Hall or Romero of fighters he neutered like Chris Weidman and Luke Outcold.

Ultimate Natty Championship. Inaugural nattyweight belt

Back