Romero on the MMA Hour "FU Bisping, See you soon Boy"

phatron

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Waiting for all the Yoel is racist threads since he called Bisping boy

I'm okay with it, and I'm white!

At least that's what people tell me, I don't see colour.

I don't think gay jesus would approve of his language.

Romero vs Jacare for the next shot at the title. I don't see Bisping fighting Romero though. He will retire after Whittaker smashes him.

Yoel will face the winner of Weidman v Gastelum or Rockhold

Bisping clearly ducked Romero claiming bs injury, forcing Romero to fight Whitaker. Romero was in line for a much overdue TS, and was robbed of it, then lost a close fight against Whitaker.
Bisping is the worst champ ever. He barely (and I think he lost) beat 44year old Hendo, and now just sits with the belt. He should be stripped.

Yoel gets a pass on any potential racist comments. He gave us this:

IMG_0835.JPG

Well I've obviously missed something but I do try to keep up with what's appertaining, full me in?

conor said "dance for me boy" to Floyd on their press tour. cries of racism followed.

apparently "boy" has long racist history in the US.

Don't worry, I was born in the US and I'm almost 40 and I've never heard of it. Seems to be about 50/50 on common knowledge the more I ask people.

I don't think gay jesus would approve of his language.

I think he would as he puts his hands together and talks to god way more than other fighters. So god obviously gives him the power to punch people in the face better than those who don't talk to god. It's so simple you fools!!

Bisping clearly ducked Romero claiming bs injury, forcing Romero to fight Whitaker. Romero was in line for a much overdue TS, and was robbed of it, then lost a close fight against Whitaker.
Bisping is the worst champ ever. He barely (and I think he lost) beat 44year old Hendo, and now just sits with the belt. He should be stripped.

I agree Romero was clearly in line for a title shot and whether you blame the UFC, Bisping or both... he was ultimately fucked out of that rightful opportunity which is disgusting.

However, I disagree that Bisping lost (or barely won) against Hendo. He clearly won. Yes, he was rocked. But that's all Hendo did throughout the fight. He clearly lost and if he or anyone else has a problem with that they should resign to the fact that he should've done more in the fight than hope he would KO Bisping with a big right hand.

conor said "dance for me boy" to Floyd on their press tour. cries of racism followed.

apparently "boy" has long racist history in the US.

Don't worry, I was born in the US and I'm almost 40 and I've never heard of it. Seems to be about 50/50 on common knowledge the more I ask people.
Fuuuuckin hell I was never gonna get that link! Fuckin boy is racist now? World's going to shit...

Back