romero oblique kick

Pascal Bergeron

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Do you think romero's oblique kicks are the best in the UFC ? He fucked up both rockhold and whittaker legs with them. I feel like his oblique kick is the best weapon in his striking game.

He shud try the spartan kick

DeMarco-Shogun-UFC-kick-volley-1331230986P.gif

No...

The best obliques are Jon Jones.

Even though I hate the guy. I’m not blind. That’s a JW specialty.

No...

Jones' kicking game is one of the most dynamic in the sport. He has shown, repeatedly, that he can halt the forward movement of a fighter and control them using kicks.

Jones' kicking game is one of the most dynamic in the sport. He has shown, repeatedly, that he can halt the forward movement of a fighter and control them using kicks.

We can't forget Barboza, though. The only man in the UFC with 2 TKOs due to leg kicks.

No...

Jones maybe uses it more frequently, but not nearly as powerful.

No...

jones use often his front leg for the oblique kick so he has less power in them then romero who use his back leg

We can't forget Barboza, though. The only man in the UFC with 2 TKOs due to leg kicks.

I'm not saying Jones kicks harder, I'm telling you his kick game has been able to nutreulize many an opponent. He can control guys using kicks in a way nobody else can. For example, DC wants to come forward here and strike and Jones is able to halt his forward movement and control him. He's been able to do that to everyone. Remember what he did to Rampage with it?

1*UGkFgayCWSyjEVpFaBvzeA.gif

I'm not saying Jones kicks harder, I'm telling you his kick game has been able to nutreulize many an opponent. He can control guys using kicks in a way nobody else can. For example, DC wants to come forward here and strike and Jones is able to halt his forward movement and control him. He's been able to do that to everyone. Remember what he did to Rampage with it?

1*UGkFgayCWSyjEVpFaBvzeA.gif

Yeah I was actually agreeing with you. Jones kicks are amazing. I just wanted to mention Barboza because he has two stoppages due to leg kicks.

cause its doing an oblique line with the opponent legs
1518545840-oblique-kick.png

with all my skills with paint

I believe you are either not human, or have no feet. Because your representation of human feet is quite inaccurate.

I agree that Jones is the best. He's so good at it people can't help but notice the effectiveness of these kicks and want to copy them.

Back