Romero lied about his weigh in times

He lost anyway so it only matters to his paycheck. The UFC need to tell him sorry Yoel, your a LHW now. We're not booking you at MW anymore. You missed weight too many times.

I find the whole "we missed weight the first time on purpose" to be absurd and ridiculous. Why would any fighter want to plan for 2 extra hours of weight cutting? The plan should be two extra hours of re-hydrating and recovering from the weight cut before fight time by making weight the first fucking time. Its all BS and excuses.

So Yoel's team just dug a deeper hole, they just came out and said Yoel had to quickly weigh in only 1 hour and 5 minutes into there 2 hours.

The original video proves otherwise. They were actually given 1 hour and 56 minutes

Makes sense, I remember Malki saying something about "if only we had those last 4 minutes" and nothing was ever said about it again. Again Malki and his fighters, biggest slime bags in MMA. If you need a babysitter or someone to get you out of some shady shit, call Malki. Malki would slap his mother for a buck.

I did some personal investigating to see if Yoel really did weigh in only 1 hour after his first weigh in - as he was supposed to be given up to 2 hours. Which was also a big talking point, as he was looking at sueing.
Anyways it turns out Yoel lied and he almost fooled the world. He actually had 1 hour and 56 minutes.

02:04:30 is his first weigh in
(10:46am central time)

04:00:25 is his second weigh in
(12:42pm central time)

Cuban assassins have been dispatched to silence you.

Back