Romero is going to KO Whittaker tomorrow

So you still going with Romero won by KO inside 3 rounds? <Lmaoo>
He did? I'm lost af right now, crazy that the haters make up their own versions of history. Anyways, like I said this was actually one of my best predictions. Cant believe how spot on I was.

He did? I'm lost af right now, crazy that the haters make up their own versions of history. Anyways, like I said this was actually one of my best predictions. Cant believe how spot on I was.

giphy.gif

What part of my prediction was wrong? Whittaker literally got KOd and came back to several times. Severe negligance on the ref and judges behalf. Yoel won and still doesnt have the belt and sherdog had a melt down about this fight after it ended. Thanks for bumping this and reminding me how right I was.

Feels good man

Romero fans stills in denial..

grief-model.jpg

Damn if this was your best prediction (completely and utterly incorrect) i would hate to see your other ones lmao

What part of my prediction was wrong? Whittaker literally got KOd and came back to several times. Severe negligance on the ref and judges behalf. Yoel won and still doesnt have the belt and sherdog had a melt down about this fight after it ended. Thanks for bumping this and reminding me how right I was.

Feels good man
And still
robert-whittaker-ufc-225-3.jpg

Back