Romero is going to KO Whittaker tomorrow

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Yoel by KO inside 3 rounds. Cant wait to see how depressed the vast majority of Sherdog is going to be. Pretending like .2 pounds is even a problem. There has already been previous title fights with someone weighing in over .2 pounds

The commissions need to get their shit together. I like Bobby Knuckles but he isn't going to win. I dont know what'll be worse, the Sherdog attic dwellers crying on here tomorrow night or the state of the MW division after Yoel has beat everyone and still doesn't have the belt.

RIP sherdogs sanity.

Yoel by KO inside 3 rounds. Cant wait to see how depressed the vast majority of Sherdog is going to be. Pretending like .2 pounds is even a problem. There has already been previous title fights with someone weighing in over .2 pounds

The commissions need to get their shit together. I like Bobby Knuckles but he isn't going to win. I dont know what'll be worse, the Sherdog attic dwellers crying on here tomorrow night or the state of the MW division after Yoel has beat everyone and still doesn't have the belt.

RIP sherdogs sanity.
Romero = MW GOAT.

Yoel via KO then molestation lol

images

And then he would popped by USADA

Thats your hero.

i mean whittaker already beat him on 1 leg, and now romero has a shitty cut.

Romero couldn't beat Whittaker with 1 leg.

Even if he did KO him, all he could say is that he beat the champ without walking away with the championship.

RIP sherdogs sanity.
So where is your betting slip dumbo?

Back