Romero had his name cleared

After watching Romero being interviewed on The JRE, I've decided that Romero isn't a very honest person. He tries to portray himself as straightforward, but uses language to avoid actual answers like a politician.

All the tactics that I've seen Yoel use in the cage from coming in overweight, to stoolgate, and his failed test. I'm going to assume he would take no issue with using something banned if he knew he wouldn't get caught.

No he didn't, you need to stop lying. He was guilty. He had illegal substances in his body. He served a sentence for it.

His name was not cleared. In fact it was the opposite, he was proven to have illegal substances in his body.

There are many roid cheaters who never once have his named mentioned after getting banned and coming back to this game again.

Romero tested positive and then cleared his name. Just because he looked like greek god doesn't mean he's cheating.

There are 7 billion people in this world. And ever increasing. People are born differently, different genetics, environment and TRAINING. Out of 7,000,000,000+ Great combination of all three can not result in someone looking like Romero or move like him?

Romero has been competing in international wrestling for god knows how long and olympics as well, and has never tested positive once in his mma career as well, outside of one case he could prove his innocence.
He is part of that 1%....that Bork Lazer is part too.

I guess u didn’t hear him on JRE doing everything he could to avoid the stoolgate questions.

Romero is Cuban/Black. He’s built differently, and his physique will manifest itself accordingly.

Truth is, up close in person, these dudes aren’t as massive as they appear on television. Cheik Congo looks like an action figure on TV, but I was a couple of feet from him at the Mandalay in Vegas, and the dude looked like your average black dude who you play basketball with at the park. Slim and cut, but not as impressive and imposing as what you’ll see on TV.
This! I’m a white dude but built like a black guy (from the waste down) and I look average sized with my shirt on. Take my shirt off with some good light (like in the cage) and I look like I added 20+ pounds because I’m cut and muscular. People always trip when I take my shirt off

Romero is a shorter guy with a small frame so I agree that it’s possible for him to pile that muscles on his physique natty

I’ve met lots of fighters and most are smaller than they appear... except rumble at 170 I was like wtf this dudes hands are as big as my head how tf does h make 170

No he didn't, you need to stop lying. He was guilty. He had illegal substances in his body. He served a sentence for it.

His name was not cleared. In fact it was the opposite, he was proven to have illegal substances in his body.

He did.

wr96RHM.jpg

Btw, its "No for gay jesus" idiot

This! I’m a white dude but built like a black guy (from the waste down) and I look average sized with my shirt on. Take my shirt off with some good light (like in the cage) and I look like I added 20+ pounds because I’m cut and muscular. People always trip when I take my shirt off

Romero is a shorter guy with a small frame so I agree that it’s possible for him to pile that muscles on his physique natty

I’ve met lots of fighters and most are smaller than they appear... except rumble at 170 I was like wtf this dudes hands are as big as my head how tf does h make 170
I remember running into Ken Shamrock and the dude's waist looked like a chick's! He was a fraction of what he looked like in the UFC and WWF.

Transparent? Based on what? There is zero evidence that yoel is dirty.
He got off because the UFC has a legal team that's specifically geared towards challenging drug testing results. I'll give him this; it was a very smart idea to sue the supplement company he claims tainted the supplement.

But, let's be transparent. He definitely roids.

There are many roid cheaters who never once have his named mentioned after getting banned and coming back to this game again.

Romero tested positive and then cleared his name. Just because he looked like greek god doesn't mean he's cheating.

There are 7 billion people in this world. And ever increasing. People are born differently, different genetics, environment and TRAINING. Out of 7,000,000,000+ Great combination of all three can not result in someone looking like Romero or move like him?

Romero has been competing in international wrestling for god knows how long and olympics as well, and has never tested positive once in his mma career as well, outside of one case he could prove his innocence.
Yoel Romero was not cleared of anything. He was accused of violating the anti doping policy and was found to have done exactly that. He was suspended as punishment for his violation.

Negotiating a reduced penalty based on mitigating circumstances is not the same as being cleared.

He has a BMI of 27 which puts him comfortably within the natural limit.

That said wouldn't be shocked if he popped.

I think he gets a bad rap for being explosive and having fast twitch muscles which are unrelated to PED's.
Lmaoooo I caught you trying to act like you know what you're talking about.

BMI tells you NOTHING about how natty someone is. If someone is a fat fuck with a BMI of 50 does that mean they're even more jacked than Yoel? No, BMI is a body mass measurement. What you THOUGHT you were talking about is called the fat free mass index and the natty limit is 25.

He has a BMI of 27 which puts him comfortably within the natural limit.

That said wouldn't be shocked if he popped.

I think he gets a bad rap for being explosive and having fast twitch muscles which are unrelated to PED's.

Poor guy.
Gets a bad rap.

Back