Romero had his name cleared

Something weird about Romero.

He hasn't seen his kid in like 8 years for no good reason.

99% of people who read this are couch potatoes.. They will never believe hard work at the gym exist.. Let alone a lifetime of hard work at the highest level.

just doesn't register with them
Romero is Cuban/Black. He’s built differently, and his physique will manifest itself accordingly.

Truth is, up close in person, these dudes aren’t as massive as they appear on television. Cheik Congo looks like an action figure on TV, but I was a couple of feet from him at the Mandalay in Vegas, and the dude looked like your average black dude who you play basketball with at the park. Slim and cut, but not as impressive and imposing as what you’ll see on TV.

I believe that he’s clean.

He’s literally in the 1% of “freak of human natures”. Thing is that they’re just not that common in MMA but they do exist. Same goes for Woodley. Woodley is about to turn 36 in less than a month. I’m pretty sure he’ll have the same physique when he turns 40 as well.

Aside from the elite physical god given genes which Romero and Woodley are blessed with if you follow them you know how hard they train (you’ll never see them blow up outside of camp like majority of fighters) and more importantly they’re savage when it comes to their nutrition/diet on a regular basis.

Now take somebody like Lombard I think he’s a freak, trains hard and strict with the diet and can prob look the same or close to what he does even if he were clean. Yes, I think he’s dirty.

99% of people who read this are couch potatoes.. They will never believe hard work at the gym exist.. Let alone a lifetime of hard work at the highest level.

just doesn't register with them

Oh please.....blow it out your ass.

He has a BMI of 27 which puts him comfortably within the natural limit.

That said wouldn't be shocked if he popped.

I think he gets a bad rap for being explosive and having fast twitch muscles which are unrelated to PED's.
Like BMI means anything. At the height of my training I was 'obese'.

There's better metrics around.

wr96RHM.jpg
this meme kinda sucks. cause what he said can be interpreted basically in 2 ways.. niether of those are this

Look, I love Romero. He's one of my favorite fighters. He's very clearly an athletic freak and when I say freak, I mean he has the top 0.000001% genetics. But I still recognize the fact that there is very little chance that he's completely natural.

Why does a “ Greek God “ or “ Freak of nature “ need to take an over the counter supplement ?

Some ppl here are convinced some fighters that have never popped, are on the juice.

There’s no way they are going to believe a guy that did pop doesn’t juice.

If a guy like MM doesn’t take supplements. Why would Romero have to take them ?

Joe Rogan recklessly accuses people of shit and then backtracks as soon as they confront him or call him out on it.

That's probably why he has a strong habit of talking shit about foreign fighters- because they're the least likely to hear of his bullshit and respond to it.

Well, USADA bought the supplement he used from a random supermarket and tested it. It was contamined with the substances he got busted for and it wasn't on the label. So they said the steroid was in his blood, but it wasn't his fault it was there. Kind of cleared IMO.

Was the supplement on his list of declared substances though?

There's a reason USADA & NSAC keep those lists.

Exactly. He got off on that "tainted supplements" bs and now so many fighters use that excuse now.

There is a little more to it than the USADA blindly accepting the tainted argument defends.

A lot of people pretty hopelessly misunderstanding the testing and investigation process here.

If a fighter tests positive, the fighter has to pay for the supplements he used to be tested by an USADA accredited lab. THEN, IF the supplements come back positive for the same PED the fighter tested for, they check if the fighter’s original positive test levels are consistent with where they would be if consumed in the quantities present in the supplement. This is a precise process that demonstrates whether or not a fighter intentionally or inadvertently consumed a banned substance.

So when you say a fighter just “claimed tainted supplements” and thus got off with a slap on the wrist based somely on his word, it makes you look like an idiot who doesn’t have a clue what the fuck they’re talking about.

USADA also goes to random supplement stores and tests the same tainted supplement in the same lot.

Yes, because one of the supplements he listed in his AC/USADA form was actually tainted with ibutamoren.

No, because none of the supplements he listed in his AC/USADA form was actually tainted with turinabol. He even tested several supplements he didn't register and still couldn't find anything.

None of this matters, the man passed a lie detector test.

Good enough, let the GOAT fight.

Well, USADA bought the supplement he used from a random supermarket and tested it. It was contamined with the substances he got busted for and it wasn't on the label. So they said the steroid was in his blood, but it wasn't his fault it was there. Kind of cleared IMO.

Makes sense...until they still go with a suspension, so it isnt like they trust him 100%, or trust the results enough to actually clear the fighter, they just lower the suspension.

He got off because the UFC has a legal team that's specifically geared towards challenging drug testing results. I'll give him this; it was a very smart idea to sue the supplement company he claims tainted the supplement.

But, let's be transparent. He definitely roids.
you don't think jones had that same UFC legal team while being UFC champion???? you're nuts.

Back