Romero gives hope to us short leg/Long Torso fighters

Of course they can... Short legs are made for squatting not MMA...

Btw picking someone up in MMA with a long torso will just put pressure on your back if its not completely straight. Shorter torsos are easier to keep straight
You just said that long torso make your back hurt...these guys are squatting a shitload and have long torsos

You're a kid and you're making up excuses on why your back hurts when you squat.........Lots of champs have had long torso and slammed the shit out of the people just fine.

No. His manager found a supplement with that ingredient where it wasnt listed on th label.

That’s it.

His manager always does that. It’s bullshit. And you should be smart enough to see that.
"His manager found a supplement with that ingredient where it wasnt listed on th label. " . How do you know this for sure ? Is this documented somewhere or are you hypothesizing ?

Yoel ped or not is a legit once in a life time athlete .. give cody phister all the gear in the world and he wouldnt be a fraction of what yoel was when yoel was 18...

He's not full African.

He most likely has White and even Amerindian in him.

As for OP's theory.....It sounds like bullshit...many great fighters with long torso's can throw high kicks....Also wtf is it with him think longer torso's leads to more pain? WTF is he basing this shit on?

cain%2Bvelasquez%2Bufc%2B200%2Bkick.gif

Here's cain doing a spinning back kick...not bad for a long torso guy.
OP doesn't know shit.
haha i can't really speak for the guy....idk really. I think as long as fighters are tall enough they are relevant regardless of leg and torso length. I don't see torso length as a stat on ufc fight cards....As for romero, that's why I stated of african descent. He most likely does have hispanic white or native american blood lines as well. I would argue based off appearance he has a lot more african dna. Somebody like Hector Lombard I would argue has a lot less african dna.

I feel like Short legs and Long torsos are not ideal for fighting. Longer legged fighters who are the same height as long torso'd fighters have much better footwork I think. Its easier to high kick, sprint, Jump, a lot of athletic endeavors. And Idk I just feel having short legs with a long Torso gives you more back pain, and less mobility or fluidity.

But Since watching Romero I notice this guy is the most athletic dude yet has a pretty longish torso with shorter legs. Hes also 6'0 with a 73in reach same as me LOL. But thats not even the point.

Guys like Cain, Coby Covington, Stipe, That dude Rumble KO'd Tommy Speer, Volkan. These guys all have long torsos and you dont see them ever throwing highkicks, Flying knees, Being fast and explosive, and fluid in their movement. They are just boxers or wrestlers mostly........ But Yoel proves.. it could be done

hqdefault.jpg

images

20100227055033_romero_large_large.jpg

What are your actual thoughts Lol and not single answered trolling
tenor.gif

Romero is only short by Sherdawg standards (everyone on here is at least 6'4") in the real world is average aka normal.

Super long torso, short legs and huge feet are the best for swimming. Phelps has these qualities.

Back