Romero gives hope to us short leg/Long Torso fighters

They found it in his PED Test. Are you daft?.
* CONCLUSIVELY CONFIRMED THAT A SUPPLEMENT ROMERO USED WAS CONTAMINATED WITH IBUTAMOREN. * = DID NOT CHEAT . " At USADA’s request, the WADA-accredited laboratory in Salt Lake City, Utah, independently obtained and analyzed the contents of an unopened container of the supplement in question. That testing conclusively confirmed that a supplement Romero used was contaminated with Ibutamoren. The product has since been added to the list of high risk supplements maintained on USADA’s online dietary supplement safety education and awareness resource – Supplement 411 (www.supplement411.org). " . Source - https://ufc.usada.org/yoel-romero-accepts-sanction/ .

* CONCLUSIVELY CONFIRMED THAT A SUPPLEMENT ROMERO USED WAS CONTAMINATED WITH IBUTAMOREN. * = DID NOT CHEAT . " At USADA’s request, the WADA-accredited laboratory in Salt Lake City, Utah, independently obtained and analyzed the contents of an unopened container of the supplement in question. That testing conclusively confirmed that a supplement Romero used was contaminated with Ibutamoren. The product has since been added to the list of high risk supplements maintained on USADA’s online dietary supplement safety education and awareness resource – Supplement 411 (www.supplement411.org). " . Source - https://ufc.usada.org/yoel-romero-accepts-sanction/ .

They never cleared him. They still upheld his suspension because he was using PEDs.

“Tainted supplements”... you have to be a very low IQ individual to buy that.

They never cleared him. They still upheld his suspension because he was using PEDs.

“Tainted supplements”... you have to be a very low IQ individual to buy that.
"They never cleared him. They still upheld his suspension because he was using PEDs ." - * Accidentally using * . But still , fair point .
“Tainted supplements”... you have to be a very low IQ individual to buy that." . - Well the USADA determined it was tainted supplements , so they must be low IQ individuals . Again , fair point .

"They never cleared him. They still upheld his suspension because he was using PEDs ." - * Accidentally using * . But still , fair point .
“Tainted supplements”... you have to be a very low IQ individual to buy that." . - Well the USADA determined it was tainted supplements , so they must be low IQ individuals . Again , fair point .

No. His manager found a supplement with that ingredient where it wasnt listed on th label.

That’s it.

His manager always does that. It’s bullshit. And you should be smart enough to see that.

Matt Hughes had the same kind of build too if I remember correctly

to me romero is proportionate. People of African descent generally have longer legs and shorter torsos. I mean maybe romero does have shortish legs but it's nothing that's really stuck out to me
He's not full African.

He most likely has White and even Amerindian in him.

As for OP's theory.....It sounds like bullshit...many great fighters with long torso's can throw high kicks....Also wtf is it with him think longer torso's leads to more pain? WTF is he basing this shit on?

cain%2Bvelasquez%2Bufc%2B200%2Bkick.gif

Here's cain doing a spinning back kick...not bad for a long torso guy.
OP doesn't know shit.

Yeah I notice that too about Africans. I feel like the reason people also have so much power is leg and glute size. Plus explosiveness
OMG dude just stop, you have no fucking idea.

Plenty of fighters don't have huge legs/glutes and are KOING people

UFC161-RashadEvansXDanHenderson-Rd1-slomo-400-sg.gif

I’ve noticed the torso length/limb length combo thing too. I agree that those with longer limbs have the advantage in combat due to reach. That said, these advantages can be overcome with great timing. Yoels bodytype is an interesting one, I feel his torso size is exaggerated due to his many ears of wrestling giving him a huge back. Taking that into consideration I would agree that his body is proportional. All said and done the dude is a legit freak of nature.

How the fuck does a back grow your skeletal torso tho? Look where his torso ends. Look PAST his shorts no homo lol.. Look where his belly button is. His torso is long

He's not full African.

He most likely has White and even Amerindian in him.

As for OP's theory.....It sounds like bullshit...many great fighters with long torso's can throw high kicks....Also wtf is it with him think longer torso's leads to more pain? WTF is he basing this shit on?

cain%2Bvelasquez%2Bufc%2B200%2Bkick.gif

Here's cain doing a spinning back kick...not bad for a long torso guy.
OP doesn't know shit.

Did it land. Look how much he has to really stretchhhhh to get it up and still isnt fluid. He has to legit turn his whole body.... Also it took a lot of energy to get it up since he has a very low center of gravity... And when I squat I GET LOWER back pain cuz My lower back is so long it does a lot of the work

I bet some of you butt sniffers on here that are on Romero's jock wish you had his poopy shorts from the Brunson fight stapled to your wall above your shrine and voodoo doll you have in honor of him

Did it land. Look how much he has to really stretchhhhh to get it up and still isnt fluid. He has to legit turn his whole body.... Also it took a lot of energy to get it up since he has a very low center of gravity... And when I squat I GET LOWER back pain cuz My lower back is so long it does a lot of the work

Cain is a wrestler......no shit is not gonna look amazing.

When you Squat? WTF? It's your shitty back or form...Has nothing to do with legs

lu-xiaojun-snatch-pulls.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

0c949d6c91ca405bb5962ccc675453fc

lu9499.jpg

Plenty of Olympic weightlifters have long torso short legs....and they will out squat the shit out of you.

Last edited:
Robbie-Lawler_1111111111111261_LeftFullBodyImage.png

Robbie-Lawler_261_LeftFullBodyImage.png

robbie-lawler-gif.gif

giphy.gif

BpNt.gif

but but according to you, they can't throw knees/kicks

8pG9ZCN.gif

And they can't be explosive....even tho, I never seen any other fighter Fly check a kick.

STFU dude.

Cain is a wrestler......no shit is not gonna look amazing.

When you Squat? WTF? It's your shitty back or form...Has nothing to do with legs

lu-xiaojun-snatch-pulls.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

0c949d6c91ca405bb5962ccc675453fc

Plenty of Olympic weightlifters have long torso short legs....and they will out squat the shit out of you.

Of course they can... Short legs are made for squatting not MMA...

Btw picking someone up in MMA with a long torso will just put pressure on your back if its not completely straight. Shorter torsos are easier to keep straight

Robbie-Lawler_1111111111111261_LeftFullBodyImage.png

Robbie-Lawler_261_LeftFullBodyImage.png

robbie-lawler-gif.gif

giphy.gif

BpNt.gif

but but according to you, they can't throw knees/kicks

8pG9ZCN.gif

And they can't be explosive....even tho, I never seen any other fighter Fly check a kick.

STFU dude.

Then again he did get one shot KO'd by Tyron who has a big ass glutes and short torso who showed him what TRUE explosion is.. Tbh im kinda right.. Hes not REALLY explosive like Tyron is..

But this deff gives me hope. Im deff a lawler fan now lol Thx

Then again he did get one shot KO'd by Tyron who has a big ass glutes and short torso who showed him what TRUE explosion is.. Tbh im kinda right.. Hes not REALLY explosive like Tyron is..

But this deff gives me hope. Im deff a lawler fan now lol Thx
So? Tyron got KTFO...A guy with short legs and long torso.

nate-marquardt-large-2.jpg

tumblr_m77fomE0161qaa8d1o2_r1_500.gif

Bro, I know you're a little kid........Don't be so self concious...Lots of guys with small legs/big torsos can do shit like other people.

So? Tyron got KTFO...A guy with short legs and long torso.

nate-marquardt-large-2.jpg

tumblr_m77fomE0161qaa8d1o2_r1_500.gif

Bro, I know you're a little kid........Don't be so self concious...Lots of guys with small legs/big torsos can do shit like other people.

Lol in the video he has a longish torso and his belly botton is pretty low compared to tyrons which is all the way up to his nipples lol. But in the first pic the white dude looks like he has a balanced physique. ( IK IK I just forget his name idk why lol ) NATE MAQUARTE yes now i remember lol

Back