Romero can beat Cormier if he move up to LHW and add more muscle

If he could land that flying knee out of hell, he has a chance to end it. Other than that, i'd have Cormier beating him pillar to post.

He didn't get a TS at middleweight winning eight in a row with six finishes, moving up he might turn fifty before UFC matches him against someone like Cormier.

I don't think Romero could beat Cormier's Gilligan, Rockhold

really cormier should be a MW, he carrying tons of fat on him.

and really Romero if not so juicy should be a WW. hmmmm

DC i bet still much stronger and carry his weight well. DC by UD after Romero gasses

DC beats most fighters, except Jones who is his cryptonite and owns his soul.

He started his career at 205 you stupid newb.

And guess what he wasn’t good enough to stay there. Granted hes more skilled at mma now, but no, just no. Hes not going to build new muscle cells at his age and get past wada. He can bloat up his existing cells sure, but his cardio will take too much of a hit and its already borderline not good enough. 5 minutes into the fight any strength he gained at 205 will be unusable. Dont post again until you know alot more.

Dc has wins against world class hw wrestlers. So don’t just point to Yoel beat Cael early in his freestyle transition while Cael beat dc in folk. Dc beat mocco and Rowlands at 120kg. That would be a tough order for a guy at 85kg.

Back