Roid Jones Jr exposed by MixedMollyWhoppery

ImNotSurpisedDonks!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Great video by one of the best MMA Youtubers. He does a good job of also shedding light on the UFC 200 failed test as well, and explains how when Jones was asked to produce receipt for the order of dick pills, it also had an order for straight up clomiphene on the invoice lol So, obviously what is going on here is that when they are buying the PED's and deciding how to juice Jon up, they are buying other items that will help him avoid a longer sentence. Dirty supplement excuse incoming in 3.......2......1.

Come on man, RJJ doesn't need to have his name used for wordplay for this derp.
At least Roy wasn't a raging pos, if nothing else.

That accent.... makes it impossible to listen to. Sorry, it just can't play to my ears properly.

We knew all this, but it is nice to have it all in one video.

Roid Jones Jr

PIkprkZ.gif

And I have no clue what Jones team will even say? Tainted sample again according to the video, but come on that won't fly. Back to back fights..

Fun fact, when Roy got caught for whatever that stuff he was on, his opponent was two times the levels Jones was on haha.

Weird thread name but the video was good.

Unless JJ sues some company (and wins a judgement/settlement) for a tainted supplement, I'm not buying it.

Great video...that agent is one smart ass slime-ball.

No one will probably admit it anymore, but at least half this board used to buy into the tainted supplement excuse hook line and sinker.

Joe Rogan was in on the whole thing as well.

Rogan: "Clomiphene is found in a lot of over the counter supplements".

Back