Rogers > Ngannou..

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Time to stop comparing Rogers and Ngannou..Because is an insult to Rogers.

Rogers fought in a HW division where Fedor was still number 1.. Cain was healtly.. Lesnar was on steroids.. JDS was in his prime.. Werdum was in the game and Overeem was Ubereem.

While Ngannou is fighting in the worst HW division of all time. Building his career koing an irrelevant Arlovsky and Econoreem.

DADA5000 is a more fair comparison.

FRANCIS DADAnnou has born.

Last edited:
Francis drops to #2 cameroonian fighter of all time behind Sokodjou.

At least soko had some grappling

The HW division is definitely pretty fucking sad compared to the way it was in 2010.

Apocalyptic really.

I don't doubt at this point that there's several HW's outside the UFC that would be in the top 10 and top 5 now if they were signed.

2010 Reem prolly finishes Francis too

he def wouldnt get outmuscled in the clinch like USADA Reem

but Rogers career after the Fedor/Reem fights was horrible

itd be surprising if Francis went down a similar path, safe to say he wont

This might be the worst and fastest fall ever, dude went from being "godlike" and "the future" to compared to dada 5000 over night

Lesnar, JDS and Cain are completely irrelevant to anything Brett Rogers ever did because they were in different organizations

rogers knocked out a better arlovski in 20 seconds

prime rogers beats francis

Rogers fought like a bitch vs fedor & overeem & was obviously a low key can

Francis would tool Rogers, lets not get crazy.

When rogers lost to overeem no one cared to see him again. I don't think this is the case with Francis

When rogers lost to overeem no one cared to see him again. I don't think this is the case with Francis

That was Rogers second loss in a row after a string of knock outs.

If Iguana shows nothing on the ground against someone like Cain, then fans will move on. A one trick pony won't cut it.

Francis drops to #2 cameroonian fighter of all time behind Sokodjou.

At least soko had some grappling

Sadly similar performance as well mentally, he looked dangerous if sloppy for about 3-4 mins then lost it physically and mentally, if anything you could say Rogers held up better vs Fedor.

I do kind to see a comparison to Lesnar who the hype told us was way better than Kerr and in this case the hype told us Ngannou was way better than Rogers.

Granted I'd be supprised if Ngannou's career implodes the way Rogers did though.

Back