Roger Gracie "Weidman can submit any world-class grappler. He can tap anyone,even me"

I think the ufc might have asked these guys to say this stuff as part of the promotion.
I'm not kidding.

Lol I've said this loads, Weidman has zero chance, zero, not even a chance, he is a boy and Anderson a man, an amateur vs a pro, Anderson has embarrassed fighters leagues about Weidman, Weidmann hasn't fought anyone close to andersons level.

Employee of the year!!

+ helping to sell the fight, so AS can make more PPV money

The point is Roger is a team Blackhouse fighter and nerson Silva training partner. Your right he is a member of the Gracie family but his official team is Blackhouse. By the way Roger is not promoting Gracie BJJ he's praising the skill set of a fighter who Rogers own teammate in Anderson is fighting.
I think you are really reaching here.

The guy who is everything in the news Chris Weidman thinks I'm reaching? That's funny. If you don't think he's promoting Gracie BJJ that is fine but I'd say you probably don't understand marketing either. Do you think if someone interviewed the Nog's about Anderson being able to submit Weidman they wouldn't give him praise?

Family or training partner which is more important to you? He was awarded his BB by Renzo ffs.

Your wrong once again! Roger is a Black Belt under Carlos Gracie! Get your facts right before you post.
Anderson is just not Rogers training partner he is his teammate at Blackhouse.

Keep reaching, you fanboys keep making yourself look more foolish by the day.

Lol I've said this loads, Weidman has zero chance, zero, not even a chance, he is a boy and Anderson a man, an amateur vs a pro, Anderson has embarrassed fighters leagues about Weidman, Weidmann hasn't fought anyone close to andersons level.

I can't wait to watch you eat those words. I promise to quote this after Andy loses.

I don't think Chris can submit Roger, but his grappling is indeed very strong.

Doesn't matter what U think! If Roger Gracie says he can - he can......Who the hell are U to question a Gracie...:rolleyes:

Meh. Koscheck is 'dangerous', can KTFO anybody if he catches em clean - doesn't mean that it's likely against an elite striker.

The guy who is everything in the news Chris Weidman thinks I'm reaching? That's funny. If you don't think he's promoting Gracie BJJ that is fine but I'd say you probably don't understand marketing either. Do you think if someone interviewed a Brazilian about Anderson being able to submit Weidman they wouldn't give him praise?

Fixed!

Family or training partner which is more important to you? He was awarded his BB by Renzo ffs.

Another point. First off your teammates and training partners are way more importants to your career then his Gracie family name.

Like another poster said there is a reason why Roger is not part of renzos team and is a member of team Blackhouse.

Your wrong once again! Roger is a Black Belt under Carlos Gracie! Get your facts right before you post.
Anderson is just not Rogers training partner he is his teammate at Blackhouse.

Keep reaching, you fanboys keep making yourself look more foolish by the day.

Wrong get your facts straight it was Carlos Gracie Jr., all said was it was Renzo awarded him his belt which is true or not true?

The Titanic is sinking and I'm wondering who you'll clutch at next?

Another point. First off your teammates and training partners are way more importants to your career then his Gracie family name.

Like another poster said there is a reason why Roger is not part of renzos team and is a member of team Blackhouse.

You guys are taking what I said way out of context. You're acting like I said he was badmouthing Blackhouse or something. Point is, Roger is promoting his family's business nothing more.

Last edited:
The guy who is everything in the news Chris Weidman thinks I'm reaching? That's funny. If you don't think he's promoting Gracie BJJ that is fine but I'd say you probably don't understand marketing either. Do you think if someone interviewed the Nog's about Anderson being able to submit Weidman they wouldn't give him praise?

Uh, isn't Serra Weidman's main coach everyday, anyway?

So yeah, you are reaching.

They are not training together, at all, especially not under Renzo or any other Gracie.

He didn't mention anything in this interview either. So what exactly makes you think that he's hyping 'Gracie JJ'?

I'm sure he is, but he is biased and I'm going to take what he says with a pinch of salt.

For the record, I don't doubt Weidman being a great grappler. It's however possibly a bad sign when your training partners feel the need to hype you.

I don't think he woke up one day and decided to hype Weidman. All these fighters are asked these questions all the time by reporters because you guys keep talking and asking about it.

I'm sure he is, but he is biased and I'm going to take what he says with a pinch of salt.

For the record, I don't doubt Weidman being a great grappler. It's however possibly a bad sign when your training partners feel the need to hype you.
It's a bad sign when your training partner says he'd put money on your opponent.

it doesnt really matter seeing that spider is going to knock him out standing.

A lot of fighters picking Chris...but of course all of the shertards will make up a reason to discredit them.

Uh, isn't Serra Weidman's main coach everyday, anyway?

So yeah, you are reaching.

They are not training together, at all, especially not under Renzo or any other Gracie.

He didn't mention anything in this interview either. So what exactly makes you think that he's hyping 'Gracie JJ'?

What am I reaching at exactly? I'm surprised you guys can't sniff out a promotion even when it's right in front of your face. Weidman trains BJJ under Renzo, Renzo is Roger's cousin, they both train and promote Gracie Jiu-Jitsu. What's he gonna do badmouth one of the Gracie JJ students?

It makes Gracie JJ look good when he says things like he's dangerous he can even submit me yadiyada. And if Weidman should so happen to win via submission who do you think people are going to want to train under?

Back