Roger Gracie "Weidman can submit any world-class grappler. He can tap anyone,even me"

Bias? Roger picked Anderson to win. You Anderson fanboys cant have it both ways. I'll tell you just like the other fan boys who are claiming sore sort of bias.

If your counter to Rogers statement is they have the Serra/Renzo connection thats why he is praising Weidman then why in the same breath did Roger say he would still pick Silva to win? Why would he pick against his fellow "renzo" conection guy? Cant have it both ways. Just another reach by Silva fanboys to discredit what another fighter says about Weidman. This Anderson fanbase is amazing in the lenghts they will go.

I'm not an Anderson nuthugger, never have been and never will be. He's a great fighter, but so is Weidman. However, I'm not going to trust the words of a training partner, especially not just because some random sherdogger is calling me a fanboy.

Lol one guy whose hype hasn't panned out hyping up the latest flavor of the month.

I remember back when everyone talked about "Roger" like he was going to be the next Rickson.

Most accomplished BJJ person on planet Earth = hype.

Stop with the Sherdog routine ("hype this hype that") and watch combat sports more.

yawn1.gif

Is that a gay version of Christopher Walken?

Lol one guy whose hype hasn't panned out hyping up the latest flavor of the month.

I remember back when everyone talked about "Roger" like he was going to be the next Rickson.

Roger hype oh man Lol

14x World Champion (2000

Whether he can and whether he will are two very different things.

For the people talking about bias towards Weidman. Haven't Roger trained at black house? I know he has trained with Machida at least.

Infact Roger team Blackhouse.

Roger Gracie Drops to Middleweight, Signs With Team Black House
http://www.mmafighting.com/strikeforce/2012/3/15/2874335/rogers-gracie-drops-to-middleweight-signs-with-team-black-house

So infact Roger is with team Blackhouse now. His teammate is Anderson!
Just stop it now Silva fanboys, there is no Bias just because Roger is a "gracie" and he is giving praise to a "renzo/Serra" guy.

I guess he trains with him
He won't say "he's a bum, let's forget the sub against Silva"

The "Roger" threads died down after King Mo knocked him the fuck out and so will the Weidman love-fest after Silva puts him to sleep.

You haters might as well re-start the rally cry for TRT-itor in advance. Who knows... maybe he won't eat toe jam the second time around.

By the way... BJJ is BJJ and MMA is MMA.

Maia was supposed to submit Silva but couldn't get him in a position to

The "Roger" threads died down after King Mo knocked him the fuck out and so will the Weidman love-fest after Silva puts him to sleep.

You haters might as well re-start the rally cry for TRT-itor in advance. Who knows... maybe he won't eat toe jam the second time around.

wtf does that even means?

Roger got headbutted but came back and now is in the UFC, whos the hater?

I'm not an Anderson nuthugger, never have been and never will be. He's a great fighter, but so is Weidman. However, I'm not going to trust the words of a training partner, especially not just because some random sherdogger is calling me a fanboy.

Get you facts right before you post. Roger is not a training partner of Weidman and never was
. Get your facts straight! Roger Gracie is a teammate of Anderson. Roges Gracie trains out of team Blackhouse with anderson. Just because he has "gracie " as his last name you fanboys assume he is a training partner of Weidman just because of the Serra/Renzo connection. Keep reaching and posting about things you have no idea about.

Roger is a Renzo Gracie black belt, just like GSP is. Weidman is a Renzo Gracie brown belt.

There's some bias, but whatever.

You are wrong on both points. Roger is a Carlos Gracie JR BB and GSP is a Bruno Fernandez BB. Granted Bruno is a Renzo BB and Danhaer, GSP's main BJJ trainer, is too. GSP had to stop training with Renzo during the Serra saga, that's why he got his BB from Bruno Fernandez instead.

You are still wrong on both points, yet both Roger and GSP have been seen rolling at Renzo's recently.

Anderson can knock out any striker in mma.

Andersons stand up = 10
Weidmans standup= 5

Weidmans alleged sub ability = 9
Anderson sub ability = 7

Anderson 16
Weidman 15

Really not much bias here. Weidman is a Gracie fighter, but Roger trains with Blackhouse. Basically what most people have been saying. Weidman is better on the ground, but they expect Silva to win.

Tell those facts to Anderson fanboys. There is no bias, just the Silva fanboys way of trying to discredit yet another fighter praising Weidman. Fact is Roger is a team Blackhouse fighter who is teammates with Anderson.

All this hype is definitely going to weigh Weidman down. And I find it funny how some guys on this board who didn't even give two shits about Chris before the Munoz fight hang on to every praise about him like it's the gospel.

The guy is definitely a good grappler, but obviously Roger is just hyping the Gracie camp (which Weidman trains at Renzo's camp). What is he going to say, no I think Weidman will get choked out?

What I do like is how everyone is clamoring over Chris Weidman but are ever neglectful of The Spider in the dark. How many of you know/knew that Anderson is training with Andre Galvao for this fight? Crazy to say but Anderson is being slept on for this fight, you guys are going to have a rough July 7th :icon_twis

Back