Roger Gracie "Weidman can submit any world-class grappler. He can tap anyone,even me"

It's hilarious how everyone that is sucking up to SuperHoss' post just coincidentally has Weidman in their sig or is a known Silva basher.

Circle jerk guys.

I'm a known Silva Basher?
ahahhaha

The fuck happened in this thread? Roger gives Chris a very high compliment, a few people agree, and the Anderson nut gobblers come in to downplay it.

It's like if you're not bowing down to Andy, you're bashing him. Anderson Silva is the greatest fighter of all time. But guess what? He's only human.

Chris is extremely talented and a legit threat to Silva's title. Anybody with eyes can see that he's got WORLD CLASS GRAPPLING. Myself along with many others believe he's gonna win said title. Why does that hurt so much?

Roger think Weidman can submit him . Why you doubting the man himself ?

well this is a man who could not submit keith jardine when he was on top of him a long time

so maybe weidman can sub him his mma jitz is trash

well this is a man who could not submit keith jardine when he was on top of him a long time

how many times has jardine been subbed?

and he was not on top, jardine was constantly giving his back to him, and was a bloddy mess, with the gloves on, its pretty hard to get the RNC if the other dude defends well...

watch the fight and educate your self before talking out of your ass...

6 wins 5 via sub, and one via grapple fuck... yeah his "jitz" sucks...:icon_cry2:icon_cry2

Wow. Roger Gracie's "mma jitz" is trash. Just when I thought I'd seen everything on Sherdog.

Ok, now I'm nervous. I was surprised for GSP to be so high on Weidman, but I know that GSP really respects the power of wrestling (given that essentially changed his primary style to wrestling). We usually see wrestlers pick each other to win, so that makes sense. But Roger Gracie? Roger Gracie? I'm thinking Anderson better be training nothing but TDD.

it obviously sounds like praise by a friend or even teammate. regardless of it's accuracy, the fight will start standing and Anderson Silva can use his foot-to-face style.

The fact that Chael Sonnen had this arm triangle choke on Anderson early in the fifth round of their first fight (but chose to abandon it to move to side control for some reason) leads me to believe that Weidman has at least a chance to submit Anderson, as Roger implies (though I feel he also could win by stifling Silva on the ground for 5 rounds to earn a rather bad-tasting UD) -

sonnenarmtrianglesilva1.png

The fact that Chael Sonnen had this arm triangle choke on Anderson early in the fifth round of their first fight (but chose to abandon it to move to side control for some reason) leads me to believe that Weidman has at least a chance to submit Anderson, as Roger implies (though I feel he also could win by stifling Silva on the ground for 5 rounds to earn a rather bad-tasting UD) -

sonnenarmtrianglesilva1.png

ruxu29.gif

I guess people don't really know whats coming for silva this isn't a hype

So many angry Silva fans, so much butthurt over a compliment. It is a sad, sad day.

This is pulled out of the contest, he said it could happen, anything can happen in MMA fight if Weidman lands some KO shot he could sub Roger when he is tagged already but to roll with Roger, just grapple and sub him? C'mon son!!

Lol I've said this loads, Weidman has zero chance, zero, not even a chance, he is a boy and Anderson a man, an amateur vs a pro, Anderson has embarrassed fighters leagues about Weidman, Weidmann hasn't fought anyone close to andersons level.

Good call.

Back