Roger GOAT confirmed?

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
?

Edit:

Roger was 215, Buchecha was 240. Both low bodyfat, so Buchecha had 25 LB's of muscle on Roger, and Roger still subbed him in 7 min.

giphy.gif

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

<SelenaWow>

Last edited:
Not even in discussion anymore, I just can'0t believe what I've seen, ROGER is the best ever period..

That was crazy. I was completely aboard the Buchecha bandwagon. Incredible performance. Never lost position. One sub attempt. Amazing.

Where is my apology for saying Roger was going to win lol? I made a thread a couple weeks ago saying this. I wish i new how to bump my thread again lol

What happened anyone???
From the clinch Roger pulled guard to a weird position. Sort of a half guard but Buchecha had his instep in, like he was poised for a knee slide but turned in. Buchecha inverts, gets to a closed reverse guard. Roger spins out of it, takes back, both hooks, gets a bow and arrow. Buchecha taps.

Where is my apology for saying Roger was going to win lol? I made a thread a couple weeks ago saying this. I wish i new how to bump my thread again lol

Ahaahha, I'll gladly apologize, with all my happiness. I tought Buchecha had this but I was, as seen, completely super incredibly wrong. In my defense, I do the same everytime my football team plays against our city rivals.. the feeling was more or less the same since I'm an enormous Roger fanboy and I'm just glad over any word he won this :p !

Ahaahha, I'll gladly apologize, with all my happiness. I tought Buchecha had this but I was, as seen, completely super incredibly wrong. In my defense, I do the same everytime my football team plays against our city rivals.. the feeling was more or less the same since I'm an enormous Roger fanboy and I'm just glad over any word he won this :p !

Apology accepted. Don't let it happen again, bro.

I love buchecha game, but he scambles to much on position to position. His athletism plays a big role in his game. I knew roger would capatalize on his mistakes.

I love buchecha game, but he scambles to much on position to position. His athletism plays a big role in his game. I knew roger would capatalize on his mistakes.

I thought Buchecha would hit a blast double, and Roger would somehow sweep.

From the clinch Roger pulled guard to a weird position.

Roger had a closed guard with a knee in and went for a takedown from there. Roger used it a bunch in his old game when he couldn't get a normal closed guard. Not a lot of people play that guard because you have to have long legs and play it right or your balls suffer.

i'm pretty shocked that he managed to do that.

i'd still like to see them go at it again, though. they only spent what, a minute on the ground? that guardpull + sweep seemed more awkward landing than intentional, but even so, getting hooks on buchecha and finishing him is an insane accomplishment. how long has it been since anyone legitimately beat him, let alone finish him?

does roger plan to do more bjj matches? i'd love to see him against a few other top names.

Back