Rogans podcast with GSP was great

kalabula

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Has anyone given this a listen yet? I've always though GSP was a bit dull so I wasn't even planning on listening. I'm glad I did. He's very open and well spoken. Great podcast.

Yes, I enjoyed it, Georges letting his guard down, refreshing.

I've always though GSP was a bit dull so I wasn't even planning on listening.

Same, even as a big GSP fan, wasn't very interested, wiling to pick up the interesting bits from sites, and was going to be another JRE I skip.

Instead, it was fun, funny, interesting and a really good podcast. I've never heard GSP so interested and engaged in an interview.

Rogan is a great interviewer. Even got GSP to admit to all his cheating.

It was a great interview!
Best I have seen on Rogan's Podcast.

Yes really good interview, found gsp to be a lot more interesting than I thought he was going to be

yes the interview was great. they talked about a wide variety of things and had intelligent conversations. i listen to some of jre, and this isnt always the case so i was quite pleased

Last edited by a moderator:
yes the interview was great. they talked about a wide variety of things and had intelligent conversations. i listen to some of jre, and this isnt always the case so i was quite pleased
Ya, joe was likely sober. I prefer him this way. He doesn't "go off" as much and let's his guests talk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Has anyone given this a listen yet? I've always though GSP was a bit dull so I wasn't even planning on listening. I'm glad I did. He's very open and well spoken. Great podcast.

This and the Danaher podcast were pretty interesting.

I thought I enjoyed the JRE with Robin Black. Boy was I misled. The show with GSP was ten times deeper and much more real.

I like Rogan‘s MMA shows. Interesting guests and the focus on MMA make them a solid addition to the MMA cosmos.

I think the relationship between Georges and Rogan is great. Listening to Rogan choose when to help Georges with his english, and just let him brutalize it was interesting to me.

Also, as much as Rogan likes GSP, he loves Nick, Penn, Hughes and Silva more. It makes a fun dynamatic imo

And Joe ending the podcast by showing arguably one of the greatest fighters a technique? Joe still on that high I bet

This and the Danaher podcast were pretty interesting.

I thought I enjoyed the JRE with Robin Black. Boy was I misled. The show with GSP was ten times deeper and much more real.

I like Rogan‘s MMA shows. Interesting guests and the focus on MMA make them a solid addition to the MMA cosmos.
I'll check out the Danaher episode. I like JRE but I need s break from it occasionally.

There were even parts where he was really funny. I thought I'd listen for 5, but enjoyed the whole thing.

I think the relationship between Georges and Rogan is great. Listening to Rogan choose when to help Georges with his english, and just let him brutalize it was interesting to me.

Also, as much as Rogan likes GSP, he loves Nick, Penn, Hughes and Silva more. It makes a fun dynamatic imo

And Joe ending the podcast by showing arguably one of the greatest fighters a technique? Joe still on that high I bet
I also was surprised at how little joe corrected/helped GSP with words. But Joes a pro. I trust his judgment.

It was good. What's funny is that Bisping said he was scheduled to appear on the podcast on the same day and was looking forward to it. Never happened.

It was good. What's funny is that Bisping said he was scheduled to appear on the podcast on the same day and was looking forward to it. Never happened.

Didn't know that, interesting..

I also like how GSP summed up his relationship with Bisping. It would have been neat to see a interaction between podcasts or something.

Great podcast, listened from it start to finish even though I'm not a huge GSP fan.

Danaher podcast was slightly better though.

It was good

was legit laughing when GSP starting rattling off confessing to all of Diaz's conspiracies.

He seems like a cool dude.

I liked the story about running into his childhood bully.

Back